Find the perimeter of the following figures (not drawn to scale) and select the correct option.
APerimeter of [(i) + (ii)] = Perimeter of [(ii) + (iii)]
BPerimeter of [(i) + (ii)] = Perimeter of (iii)
CPerimeter of [(i) + (iii)] > Perimeter of (ii)
DNone of these
What is the correct answer for this question and WHY?
State 'T' for true and 'F' for false.
1. To examine the congruency of plane figures, the superposition method is used.
2. If two line segments have different lengths, they are congruent.
3. The measure of two congruent angles is the same.
4. Object which are exact copies of one another are called plane objects.
5. If the corresponding angles of two triangles are equal, the triangles are said to be congruent.