Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 2

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 7

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
As the length of side of square is 8 cm ,so it's area will be 8×8cm which is equal to 64 sq. cm.Now ,to find the area of triangle,i.e. the unshaded area ,we have to apply the formula of (1\2×base×height).Now the base is equal to the length of the side of square I.e. 8cm and the height is 3cm.Now the area of triangle is (1\2×8×3)cm =12cm.Now we have to subtract the unshaded area from the area of whole square I.e. 64 sq.cm-12 sq.cm =52sq.cm.So the answer is option B.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
As the length of side of square is 8 cm ,so it's area will be 8×8cm which is equal to 64 sq. cm.Now ,to find the area of triangle,i.e. the unshaded area ,we have to apply the formula of (1\2×base×height).Now the base is equal to the length of the side of square I.e. 8cm and the height is 3cm.Now the area of triangle is (1\2×8×3)cm =12cm.Now we have to subtract the unshaded area from the area of whole square I.e. 64 sq.cm-12 sq.cm =52sq.cm.So the answer is option B.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 3

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
Ans is C because LIV=54 & XCIX=99 XLIV=44 & XLVI=46 CCV=205 & XCV=95 Therefore, LIVXCV

Ans 2:

Answer is C because: LIV=54 XCIX=99 54<99 XLIV=44 XLVI=46 44<46 CCV=205 XCV=95 205>95

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 9

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
Actually, the answer should be FTF which is not given in the options. Considering statement 1, the sides of the triangle are 4cm, 8cm, and 12cm. But according to inequalities of triangles, sum of any to sides of a triangle is greater than the third side. But 4+8=12; i.e. sum of the two sides is equal to the third side. So statement 1 is FALSE. Considering statement 2, it is possible to construct an angle of 67.5 only using a ruler and compass. Taking statement 3, without a base, we can't construct a triangle.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
Yes it is correct

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
C option is correct......as the first is false and rest are true.

Ans 4:

Class : Class 10
The answer is (C) --- F,T,T. Here's why:The first one is false anyway, as the '12' side is equal to (not less than, as must be) the sum of the other two '4' and '8' sides.The second one is TRUE (not false!) as I can easily construct a 90^ angle and 45^ angle with ruler and compass; and simply bisect that in-between angle to get a 67.5 angle.Even the third one is TRUE (not false) as construction of a triangle allows using a protractor for angles (that's how R.D.Sharma and my teacher do it) and ANY such triangle can be constructed. In short, my answer is correct. I marked the same, but the olympiad trainer says that it is (B) --- all are false.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Yeah A is the answer

Ans 2:

It is too easy 80-60+15-2=33

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1: