IMO Level 2 Exam Preparation
IMO Level 2 Exam
Whoa! You are at the right place, at the right time, as we are the Official and the World's Largest SOF Olympiad Training Portal with the most authentic and upto date content for 2nd level IMO. The children have worked hard for IMO exams. It is now our turn to boost their confidence and help them prepare well for 2nd Level IMO.
Our Top Blogs
Hey guys! I'm just like you a student presently studying in class 11 and I have been giving Olympiads like NSO, IMO and IEO for last 5 years. I've had a great experience while...
Abraham Lincoln once said "If I had six hours to chop a tree, I will spend first four hours sharpening the axe." The importance of preparation cannot be explained in a more practical and...
As level 2 Olympiad exam is almost here, I am sure your mind is bombarded with many questions and you must be wondering if Level 1 and Level 2 exams are same or different;...
Here is some information and some tips for IMO Level 2 Exams
- By this time, most of the schools would have completed the curriculum for the session, so children have been taught all the topics.
- IMO Level 2 Olympiads are tougher and comprehensive, but with regular practice and discipline, it is not difficult to get a good rank.
- Spending few hours per week, will help you get a good score in IMO Level 2.
- We know you are overburdened with your syllabus in your schools and thus we have tried to keep the 2nd Level Olympiad Preparation content on our portal as crisp and relevant as possible.
- We suggest that with the below mentioned content, you can score really well and be proud of the time spent with us on SOF Olympiad Trainer
- Revise IMO Chapter-wise Testbank
- Attempt IMO Level 2 Previous Year Papers
- Attempt IMO Level 2 Mock Tests
So help your children realize their true potential by preparing and practicing with SOF Olympiad Trainer.
We have IMO Level 2 Content for for Classes 3 to 8.
International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) Level-2 Pattern
|Class||Section||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|3 to 4||Mathematics||30||1||30|
|5 to 12||Mathematics||45||1||45|