30% of the fruits in a bag are apples. 50% of the remaining are oranges and the rest are pears. What fraction of the fruits are pears ?
If X is a 4-digit number, then find X using the given clues.
• The sum of all its digits is 17.
• The sum of the digits at the tens and hundreds place is the digit at the thousands place.
• The digit at the ones place is one less than the digit at thousands place.
• The digit at tens place is twice the digit at hundreds place.
• The digit at hundreds place is 2.
If Figure A and Figure B (not drawn to scale) have the same perimeter, then the length of
the Figure B is ____.
A 12 cm
B 13 cm
C 14 cm
D 15 cm
Make us understand
A tree is broken at a height of 5 m from the ground and its top touches the ground at a distance of 12 m from the base of the tree. Find the original height of the tree.
A 20 m
B 36 m
C 18 m
D 25 m