Three sisters leave their home at the same time. The step size of the three girls are 40 cm, 48 cm and 45 cm respectively. What is the minimum distance each should cover so that all can cover same distance in complete steps?
Why is the answer in metres.No where it is mentioned that the answer should be in metres.The answer should be in centimetres.
Compare and fill the box using '<', '>' or '='. 3 tens + 7 tenths 3 hundredths + 7 tenths
DCan't be determined
can anybody explain me how to solve this
Read the statements carefully and identify the number.
• Its hundreds digit is even number, smaller than 9 but greater than 4.
• Its tens digit is odd number, greater than 2 but smaller than 6.
• Its ones digit is the smallest odd number.
Hundreds digit is an even number.5 is not even in c option
Vaishnavi is thinking of a four digit number. Identify the number using the given clues.
• The first digit is twice the fourth digit.
• The second digit is the third multiple of 3 and the fourth digit is one-third of second digit.
• The third digit is the smallest odd number.