The product of (672 ÷ 6) and 3rd multiple of 3 gives X. Taking away 378 from X gives Y. Find the sum of the common prime factors of X and Y.
30% of the fruits in a bag are apples. 50% of the remaining are oranges and the rest are pears. What fraction of the fruits are pears ?
If X is a 4-digit number, then find X using the given clues.
• The sum of all its digits is 17.
• The sum of the digits at the tens and hundreds place is the digit at the thousands place.
• The digit at the ones place is one less than the digit at thousands place.
• The digit at tens place is twice the digit at hundreds place.
• The digit at hundreds place is 2.
If Figure A and Figure B (not drawn to scale) have the same perimeter, then the length of
the Figure B is ____.
A 12 cm
B 13 cm
C 14 cm
D 15 cm
Make us understand