Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
D

Ans 4:

Class : Class 2
Answer is - B

Ans 5:

Class : Class 3
the correct answer is wrong ... there are 12 triangles ....so, the correct answer is D.

Ans 6:

a,b,c,d

Ans 7:

the first one is 4 triangles then there are 4 triangles again so 4+4=8 then plus 3 more 8+3=11 but the answer is not there so you can choose anything near to 11 wichs is12 so hence the answer is option d

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

4 3 = 7 not eight

Ans 10:

Class : Class 4
Answer is option (B), 8THANKS. :D

Ans 11:

Class : Class 4
Answer is option (B), because 1st Step - we cannot count the first figure triangles because these are mentioned under the (curved) or (circle) shaped. 2nd Step - In the second figure , there are 4 triangles which we can count as it is not like as metioned as first figure..... 3rd Step - In the third figure we can only see 3 triangles but then also you guys tought that answer is d but this is not the correct way! because can you all se the 2 triangles? Ok and the triangle in which the 2 triangles are mentioned is the large triangle and the correct sum is 4 4 = 8 triangles. Hence the answer is option (B). Girls are best than boys "O"!!

Ans 12:

ans is b

Ans 13:

answer is d

Ans 14:

Class : Class 3
the first stikcer (circle) also has some triangles....

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Ans is B because Mini finished her homework at 12:5 pm and it took her 35 minutes, so 12:5-0:35=12:05 pm-0:35=11:65 am-0:35=11:35 am, which is her starting time. Before 12 noon it's am and after 12 noon it's pm.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
yes i agree

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

B is the answer to this question

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Ans 3:

(B)

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
Option B is the correct answer.

Ans 5:

B

Ans 6:

B

Ans 7:

(b)

Ans 8:

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
There seems to be an error because the synopsis tells that the answer should be (c), but her it shows that the answer is (b). Please explain- Shourya Ganesh

Ans 2:

explain to me pls.

Ans 3:

shourya ganesh the ans. should be option B only because when we join the opposite vertices or draw the diagonals we get the symmetrycal line of the rhombus

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

i think the answer is B.I too have a doubt

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

But the diagonals when they cut they form a perpendicular bisector so both b and c should be answer, Souvagya

Ans 9:

Please explain the correct ans

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

TH SYNOPSIS TELLS US THAT OPTION {C} IS CORRECT BUT THE CORRECT ANSWER GIVEN IS OPTION{B} . PLEASE VERIFY.

Ans 12:

The lines of symmetry in a rhombus are from a vertex to the opposite vertex. So there will be two lines of symmetry.⇒ Two lines of symmetry are it's diagonals.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!

Ans 2:

it is 2 ,,, they are wrong

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

there are only two parallel lines

Ans 5:

There are only 2 PAIRS of line which are parallel

Ans 6:

yes the answer should be a because in the solution it is written that 2 pair of parallel lines are there and they are saying that the answer is c which has 3pair of parallel lines .now the score of my test is 54/60.The answer should be ( a )option

Ans 7:

Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Answer is 2 BUT SOF why you are showing WRONG?SOF RECORD NO. OF MISTAKES DONE BY YOU! THIS IS WRONG!!!! Answer shown is C but then there are only two parallel lines. SOLUTION CORRECT BUT ANSWER WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT"S WRONG!

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

it is showing ans is C but in solution only 2 pairs are shownwhat is this??????????

Ans 10:

Yes ,in the solution it is written only two pairs but in the answer key it is written 3 pairs.Now my score in this test 55/60

Ans 11:

There are 3 three pairs of parallel lines. One is the smallest line in the figure joining the two lines.

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

Ans 14:

There are only 2 pairs of parallel lines in the given figure

Ans 15:

does not make sense

Ans 16:

Ans 17:

Yes in the solution also they are saying there are two pairs of parallel lines There are two pairs of parallel lines

Ans 18:

OF COURSE 2 PAIRSEASY PEASY

Ans 19:

What you call this is Pagalpanti I am just joking dont take it seriously because I know that this is a public form

Ans 20:

there are only two parallel lines

Ans 21:

God! SOF is making so many mistakes! Now my score is 54. In IEO and NSO also there were a lottttttttttt of mistakes

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Options are wrong.

Ans 2:

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Class : Class 1
Every natural number will be a whole number. ex- 1,2,3,4,5,6... (natural numbers) are all whole numbers.However, every whole number is not a natural number.

Ans 3:

why is it B? 🧐

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Ans is A because the number of words Veronica can type is (28 X 5)+28/2=140+28/2=140+14=154.

Ans 2:

28 into 5 + 14

Post Your Answer