In the given question, two rows of numbers are given. Resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the question below the rows of numbers is to be answered. The operations of numbers progress from left to right.
1. If an even number is followed by a prime number, they are to be multiplied.
2. If an even number is followed by a composite odd number, odd number is to be subtracted from the even number.
3. If an odd number is followed by a prime number, the first number is to be divided by the second number.
4. If an odd number is followed by an even number which is a perfect square, they are to be added.
5. If an odd number is followed by composite odd number, they are to be added.
23 15 9 64
x 31 15 3
If x is the resultant of the first row, then what is the resultant of the second row?
Read the following information carefully to answer the given question.
Fifty books belonging to different subjects, viz. History (8), Geography (7), Literature (13), Psychology (8) and Science (14), are placed on a shelf. They are arranged in an alphabetical order subject to the condition that no two books of the same subject are placed together so long as books of other subjects are available. Unless otherwise mentioned, all counting is done from the left.
Counting from the right end, the fifth book from the right of 39th book is ______.
the 12 th book from left should be the 39 th book from right so answer is psychology