Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 8

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 2

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 2
Very happy New Year my dear friends parents and family love you happy Independence Day happy Christmas a Merry Christmas

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 8

Two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the question below the rows of numbers is to be answered. The operations on numbers progress from left to right.
Rules:
(i) If a 2-digit even number is followed by another even number, then the first one is to be divided by the second one.
(ii) If an even number is followed by a prime number, then the two are to be multiplied.
(iii) If an odd number is followed by another odd number, then the two are to be added.
(iv) If a 3-digit number is followed by a 2-digit number which is a perfect square, then the second number is to be subtracted from the first number.
(v) If a 3-digit number is followed by another 3-digit number which is not a perfect square, then the first number is to be divided by the second one.

If m is the resultant of the first row, then what will be the resultant of the second row?

A42
B112
C40
D36

Why? According to me 112 is an even number

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Why? According to me 112 is an even number

Post Your Answer