Form the 5-digit number using given clues.
• My thousand's place digit is the greatest one digit odd number.
• My one's place digit is the first multiple of 5.
• My ten thousand's place digit is factor of every number.
• My hundred's place digit is 4th multiple of 2.
• My ten's place digit is prime number greater than 5 and less than 10.
A bus can travels 50 km in 2 hours and 30 minutes. How much distance the bus will travel in 720 minutes with the same speed?
Why are no solutions for this mock test series . It is difficult to understand.
Ms Swati bought 4 kg of flour and she used 5/8 of it for baking. How much flour did she have left?