Read the statements carefully and select the CORRECT option.
Statement-I : A circle is the path of a point moving at the same distance from a fixed point.
Statement-II : A sector of a circle is a region in the interior of the circle enclosed by an arc and a chord.
ABoth Statement-I and Statement-II are true.
BStatement-I is true but Statement-II is false.
CStatement-I is false but Statement-II is true.
DBoth Statement-I and Statement-II are false.
On the basis of the given figure, which of the following statements is true.
A8/15 of the squares have vertical lines.
B6/15 of the squares are blank.
C4/15 of the squares have horizontal lines.
DThere are 10 equal squares in total.
b is correct because all others are false
Read the following information and answer the following question:
1. Seven students P, Q, R, S, T, U and V take a series of tests.
2. No two students get the same marks.
3. V always scores more than P.
4. P always scores more than Q.
5. Each time either R scores the highest and T gets the least, or alternatively S scores the highest and U or Q scores the least. If R gets most, V should be ranked not lower than .