Ans 3:

Class : Class 10
LARYNX

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
Larynx

Ans 5:

Larynx. It is a tube about 2 inches (5cm) long in adults. It sits above the windpipe (trachea) in the neck and in front of the food pipe. The food pipe in the upper part of the neck is called the pharynx.

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

Class : Class 4
larnyx

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 10

Ans 1:

Melanin. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes.There are three basic types of melanin: eumelanin, pheomelanin, and neuromelanin. The most common is eumelanin, of which there are two types—brown eumelanin and black eumelanin. Pheomelanin is a cysteine-containing red polymer of benzothiazine units largely responsible for red hair, among other pigmentation. Neuromelanin is found in the brain, though its function remains obscure.Vitiligo: A Common Cause of Loss of Skin Pigment

Ans 2:

MELANIN

Ans 3:

Class : Class 2
MELANIN

Ans 4:

Melanin

Ans 5:

Melanin: The pigment that gives human skin, hair and eyes their color. Dark skinned people have more Melanin in their skin that light skinned people have. Melanin is produced by cells called Melanocytes. A month back I was facing Hyperpigmentation. It was getting worse and worse day by day. One of my friend recommended to use "Cysteamine Creame". After using it I felt very good. I highly recommend to use it, if anyone having skin pigmentation issue.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 8
The melanin found in the hair follicle determines our hai colour.They are of two types - eumelanin and pheomelanin

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

It is nitrogen.

Ans 2:

SHWETA, YOU SHOULD MENTION 7th ELEMENT ACCORDING TO MASS NO. OR ATOMIC NO.OR...WHAT?

Ans 3:

Nitrogen

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
nitrogen

Ans 5:

Nitrogen.

Ans 6:

Nitrogen

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

CORONA

Ans 2:

CORONA

Ans 3:

Corona. But I m unable to find the reason fr the answer. somebody pl mention it. Shweta thanks for such gud quest!!! May I ask you from where u get such quests??

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

They eventually reach the top layer called stratum corneum and are sloughed off, or desquamated. This process is called keratinization and takes place within weeks. The outermost layer of the epidermis consists of 25 to 30 layers of dead cells.

Ans 2:

STRATIFIED KERATINISED SQUAMOUS EPITHELIUM

Ans 3:

Epidermis

Ans 4:

I think it would be Epidermis.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1: