Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
d) h

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
Alkalies are soluble in water and are strong bases. Bases are substances which do not dissolve in water. :)

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is D.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
baby elephants cannot live till the age of 1415 and there are only female and babies in the herd so option a

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is D.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
The correct answer is B, as the more the length of the attracting material stronger the magnetic field

Ans 2: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is B.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
Hi! I had the same doubt in mind, but I found the same picture on google which was much more clearer. Even in this picture you can see anthers on the side of the pistil. Thus, the answer should actually be (i) and (iii). But that is not there in the options. Take Care and Hope You Understand :) Darsh Kedia, NSO International Rank 1 and 3

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
The answer should be (i) only as we can clearly see anthers on the side of flower X, but it can't self-pollinate because the anther is a lower altitude than the stigma, hence the stigma cannot receive the pollen grains. So, I still think the answer should be (i).

Ans 3:

Class : Class 10
Let’s study the given diagrams showing the cross-section of two flowers carefully: Flower X shows Sepals, Petals and Pistil. There is no Stamen. Flower Y shows Sepals, Petals, Stamens and Pistil. Pistil is the “female” part of a flower, as it produces seeds. Stamen is the “male” part of a flower, as it produces pollen. Now, let’s check the given statements, and find out which ones are correct: (i) Both flowers will produce female gametes. ----- Correct. Since both flowers have Pistil, they both can produce female gametes, or seeds. (ii) Flower X is a female flower and flower Y is a bisexual flower. ----- Correct. Flower X only has Pistil, so it is a female flower. Flower Y has both Stamen and Pistil, so it is a bisexual flower. (iii) Self pollination can take place in both flowers. ----- Incorrect. Since only flower Y has both Stamen and Pistil, self pollination can take place on flower Y only. Only Statements (i) and (ii) are correct, so the right answer is Option C

Ans 4: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is C.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer