Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5

Post Your Answer

A large area of forest was destroyed completely by forest fire. Which of the following statements hold(s) true regarding it?

(i) More soil will be eroded as the soil is not protected by trees from wind and rain.
(ii) The land will have more fresh air as there are lesser trees to take in oxygen.
(iii) Wildlife will inhabit the cleared area because more space is available now.
(iv) New trees will grow quickly to replace the burnt ones as the ash of the burnt trees will make the soil more fertile.

A (i) only
B (i) and (iv) only
C (i), (ii) and (iv) only
D (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)

the answer should be option B not A because ash does act like a natural fertiliser ,. I have already searched on the internet .

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
I think the answer should be b as after a forest gets destroyed by a forest fire ,new trees will grow as the remain of the trees will decompose and make the sol fertile.

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

i think the answer should be B because the statement 'New trees will grow quickly to replace the burnt ones as the ash of the burnt trees will make the soil more fertile' is also true

Ans 4:

It is certainly B as ashes of any organic matter makes soil fertile.

Ans 5:

B should be the correct answer

Ans 6:

How ??? It should be b.As ash is an organic matter. the process of nitrogen fixation will make the soil fertile . Please tell .Why????

Ans 7:

Class : Class 4
I think B is the correct answer

Ans 8:

I think the answer is B

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is A.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Answer: C

Ans 2:

ANSWER-C

Ans 3:

Answer-C

Ans 4:

Answer: C

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 9

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
option d is the correct answer

Ans 2:

The answer is (c) Condition 1- There should be an area which includes all the shapes [options (b), (c) and (d) satisfy this condition] Condition 2- There should be an area which includes only the circle and triangle [only option (c) satisfies this condition] Therefore option (c) is correct

Post Your Answer