National Science Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer - Page 538

User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

The descending order of heat conducting property of four metals a, b, c and d is a > b > c > d.
An experiment was conducted to find out how these different metals, when combined, will conduct heat. A small ball of candle wax was placed on one end and a flame near the other end. The set-ups are shown below. In which set-up will the wax drop off first?

A
B
C
D

Good night images with baby pictures and pics of the page for an email address for the program to be in the process of getting the the one who is the cleverest birbal or gopal bhar ke liye bhi kuch nahi hai kya tu bhi na kabhi to nahi hai kya tu bhi na kabhi to nahi hai kya tu bhi na

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
That answer is D as b,a and b are the best conductors of heat so the heat would pass through b,a and b faster and it is balanced.Nice question.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4
there is no necessity of mentioning the words: "descending order". This is contradictory to the statement: A>B>C>D. Hence the question is wrong.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
That answer is D as b,a and b are the best conductors of heat so the heat would pass through b,a and b faster and it is balanced.Nice question.

Ans 4:

Thanks Again Ishit, Riddhiman, and Avyukt!🙏

Ans 5:

The answer can either be B or D.

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
Ishit and Riddhiman thank you for clearing my doubts

Ans 7:

class 4

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

The answer has to be D.

Ans 11:

Ans 12: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
Kindly mention your query

Ans 13:

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1:

Приветствуем участников форума. У вас есть сайты, которые вы хотите выгодно монетизировать? Регистрируйтесь у нас! Мы выкупаем РУ десктоп трафик 24\7 по самой высокой цене на рынке! https://clickaine.com/

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Consider the following statements (i) - (iv) and select the option that correctly identifies true (T) and false (F) ones.
(i) Sucrose is the sugar found in milk.
(ii) Saturated fats are solids at room temperature while unsaturated fats are liquids.
(iii) Fat soluble vitamins are not stored in our body and need to be regularly supplied through food.
(iv) Vitamin C is very sensitive to heat and is easily destroyed during cooking.
(v) Our body can make two vitamins, i.e., vitamin K and vitamin D.

(i) (ii) (iii) (iv) (v)
A T F F T T
B F T F T T
C T T F T T
D F F F T T

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8

Ans 2:

Please explain how unsaturated fats are liquids at room temperature

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
My query is, I didn't understand anything. Pls explain me

Ans 4:

ans is b

Ans 5: (Master Answer)

Kindly mention your query

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Please mention your query

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

The answer is 42!!!

Ans 3:

Class : Class 10
It's 42 guys

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 10

In the following figures, optical instruments are placed inside boxes (A) and (B). Which of the following options is correct for these?

A In (A), the incident rays are diverged after refractions, so lens is concave.
B In (B), the incident rays are converged after refraction so mirror is convex.
C In (A), the incident rays are diverged after refraction so mirror is convex.
D In (B), the incident rays are converged after refraction so lens is concave.

Aren't both options A and B correct?

Here, the correct answer is A. In (A), the incident rays are diverged after refraction, so the lens is concave and in (B), the incident rays are converged after refraction, so the lens is convex.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

the ans will be c

Ans 2:

WHAT IS THE CLASS THIS IS LIKE MATHS

Ans 3:

i did not understand the question

Ans 4:

in short words this was easy

Ans 5: (Master Answer)

Here, the answer is C. Displacement is the shortest distance covered by a body. In a circular path, the distance between the initial point (Here=P) and the final point (Here=Q) will give you the displacement. Here, Shortest distance between P and Q is PO + OQ = a + a = 2a Hence, the displacement of the cyclist would be 2a.

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

WHAT IS THE CLASS THIS IS LIKE MATHS

Ans 8:

thanks admin for the explanation

Ans 9:

Why are there maths questions in science paper?????

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

c

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

The answer should be (d),not (c).

Ans 4:

c

Ans 5:

c

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

C is correct

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

c

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

ty

Ans 14:

c

Ans 15:

Ans 16:

The answer is c

Ans 17:

Can anyone explain what 'inorganic elements' are?

Ans 18:

Answer is C because Y is minerals.Minerals are inorganic.Excess consumption of minerals does not cause obesity.So they have told to mark incorrect answer.Therefore C is correct

Ans 19:

Post Your Answer

Here, the answer is B. Since in a magnetic needle the arrow head is the North Pole, it will point towards the South Pole of the left hand side magnet and the other end of the magnetic needle (i.e; South Pole) will point towards the North Pole of the right hand side magnet.This is because like poles repel and unlike poles attract each other. Hence,the polarity of the end P of the right hand side magnet is North.

Ans 2: (Master Answer)

Here, the answer is B. Since in a magnetic needle the arrow head is the North Pole, it will point towards the South Pole of the left hand side magnet and the other end of the magnetic needle (i.e; South Pole) will point towards the North Pole of the right hand side magnet.This is because like poles repel and unlike poles attract each other. Hence,the polarity of the end P of the right hand side magnet is North.

Post Your Answer

Read the given passage carefully and answer the question

The phenomenon in which a bird or other animal moves from one place to another in one season, and returns again in a different season is called migration. It is an adaptation to escape the harsh conditions of their normal habitat so as to survive.

The __(i)__ flies from its native place in Russia to places like __(ii)__ in Rajasthan and __(iii)__ in Haryana during a particular season.

It stays in India for a few months and then goes back in __(iv)__ season. The general name given to birds like these is __(v)__ birds. Select the correct sequence of words to fill up the blanks in the above passage.

Which of the following is the probable method these migratory birds use to travel to the same place year after year?

(i) (ii) (iii) (iv) (v)
A Toucan Sultanpur Bharatpur Autumn Adaptatory
B Siberian
crane
Bharatpur Sultanpur Winter Migratory
C Arctic
tern
Bharatpur Sultanpur Spring Migratory
D Siberian
crane
Sultanpur Bharatpur Summer Adaptatory

Ans 1: