Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
Pls explainI agree with shreyansh2010

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
howwwwwwwww pls 4my sanity tell me

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
Answer C is correct because Red and Blue light are absorbed and used for Photosynthesis . But in D it is written Green light is reflected ( correct ) but is used for Photosynthesis ( incorrect )

Ans 5:

Answer D look like correct too

Ans 6:

Class : Class 1
Thanks for the answer. ......

Ans 7:

No, Answer D is not correct. They are talking about red, blue, and green lights not red, blue, and green pigments in a leaf. Red and blue lights are efficient in photosynthesizing and the green pigment is also efficient in photosynthesizing. Here, they are talking about lights, not pigments in a leaf.

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

But what is the explanation?

Ans 10:

What????!!How?????!!!Please answer!!

Ans 11:

Got it as green color reflected thus will not be used for photosynthesis

Ans 12:

How???????

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 9

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is D.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
i have got C

Ans 3:

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

B) West

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
this question is so hard

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5

Ans 4:

Observe the given diagram carefully which shows a reflex arc. The diagram is show a finger touching the flame of the burning candle. The Sensory Neuron P takes the message of the burning finger to the Relay Neuron R in spinal cord. The Motor Neuron Q takes the message from the Relay Neuron R to the related muscle to act accordingly and pull the finger away. Now, if the orientation of Motor Neuron Q is changed (red arrow) and made as that of Sensory Neuron P, that means message from Motor Neuron Q will go from Muscle to the Relay Neuron R. Now, let’s check the following options to see what will happen: A.All voluntary movements of body including reaction to heat will stop. ----- Incorrect. Reaction to heat is an involuntary reflex response. It will stop if the orientation of Motor Neuron Q is changed. But voluntary movements of the body, which are in control of our brain, will go on. B.The sensory receptor will not get stimulus from the candle. ----- Incorrect. The orientation of Sensory Neuron P is still the same, so sensory receptors in spinal cord will continue to get the stimulus of heat from the candle. C.The motor organ will not be able to get instructions from the spinal cord. ----- Correct. The orientation of Motor Neuron Q has been changed, so instruction from spinal cord will not reach the motor organ (muscle). It will go from muscle to the spinal cord instead. D.None of these ----- Incorrect. Hence, the right answer is Option C.

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

C is correct

Ans 7:

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

ccccccccccccc

Ans 2:

Ans- C

Ans 3:

C

Ans 4:

The answer is C Because Tadpoles breath through gills but gills are not given in the grid

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

The explaination of this question is not complete.SOF please edit it.

Ans 3:

b

Ans 4:

B

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

b

Ans 7:

b

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

The different steps of vermicomposting are given below randomly.
(i) Spread sand on the floor of the pit
(ii) Place red worms in the pit
(iii) Cover with a grass
(iv) Sprinkle water to keep it moist
(v) Dig a pit in a suitable place
(vi) Add vegetable peels and fruit waste in the pit
Which of the following represents the correct sequence of steps?

A (v) → (vi) → (i) → (iii) → (ii) → (iv)
B (v) → (i) → (vi) → (iii) → (iv) → (ii)
C (v) → (i) → (iii) → (vi) → (ii) → (iv)
D (v) → (ii) → (iii) → (iv) → (i) → (vi)

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Class : Class 10
First we have to dig the ground. (v) Then we spread sand on the floor of the pit so that the pit remains open for a longer time. (i) Then we can add the waste we planed to throw in the pit. (vi) We have to then cover with grass so that the pit remains closed. (iii) Moisture is required for wastes to decompose. (iv) We can later place red worms, as they are very good decomposers_ to speedthe decomposing proccess

Ans 3:

in a much better way First we have to dig the ground. (v) Then we spread sand on the floor of the pit so that the pit remains open for a longer time. (i) Then we can add the waste we planed to throw in the pit. (vi) We have to then cover with grass so that the pit remains closed. (iii) Moisture is required for wastes to decompose. (iv) We can later place red worms, as they are very good decomposers_ to speedthe decomposing proccess. (ii)

Ans 4:

B

Ans 5:

in a much better way First we have to dig the ground. (v)| Then we spread sand on the floor of the pit so that the pit remains open for a longer time. (i)| Then we can add the waste we planed to throw in the pit. (vi) | We have to then cover with grass so that the pit remains closed. (iii) | Moisture is required for wastes to decompose. (iv) | We can later place red worms, as they are very good decomposers_ to speedthe decomposing proccess. (ii)|

Ans 6:

option B

Ans 7:

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ravi set up an experiment as shown in the given figure.The figure shows five identical balls being suspended on a rod by strings of different lengths. Ravi then cut all five strings at the same time and the balls were allowed to fall freely to the ground.

Which of these statements holds true for this experiment?

ABall ‘b’ had the greatest impact on the ground.
BBall ‘a’ had less gravitational potential energy than ball ‘c’ at the start.
CBall ‘d’ had the most gravitational potential energy at the start.
DBalls ‘a’ and ‘e’ had different amounts of gravitational potential energy at the start due to their different positions along the rod.

Ans 1:

A

Ans 2:

A) Ball ‘b’ had the greatest impact on the ground.

Ans 3:

Why not D

Ans 4:

The answer is [A]

Ans 5:

aaa aaa aaa

Post Your Answer