Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
i think this is wrong

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4
yes

Ans 3:

this is a wrong question (approved by NASA)

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

flowers turn into fruit

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 3
The hardest substance in our body is Enamel, so X is Enamel. The Pulp in our teethis soft and bears blood vessels and nerves, so Y is Pulp. Hence the answer is B.

Ans 2:

Pulp cavity

Ans 3:

The hardest substance found in our body is Enamel so X is Enamel. The pulp in our teeth is soft and bears blood vessels and nerves so Y is Pulp.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Answer: B

there was a mistake in the answer, it has been corrected.

Solution:
Natural environment encompasses all living and non living things occurring naturally.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 1

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
Liquid. Actually glass is not a solid but a super-cooled liquid. It is made by mixing limestone and soda ash.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4
Harshkant You are right. Glass is a super cool liquid. there are actually 4 states of matter.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
solid

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
My name is Dark Raider (a big surprise who I am. I can't reveal who I am) and all of you are wrong. Actually limestone and soda are melted in a furnace which is then cooled to make solid glass. And as for the number of states of matter, there are actually 4 states of matter.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

It's different for all the subjects. For IMO it was 43 , for NSO 37. We will get to know the cutoff only after the olympiad :)

Ans 2:

For NCO it was 39 :)

Ans 3:

Class : Class 10
There is no Level-2 for IEO.

Ans 4:

There is no second level in ieo,so chill.Now if you want to get a good ranking you should try to get a marks above 45. And in the rest of olympiads,it depends on the question you answered.Like if have answered a question that ha been answered correct by very less percentage , then you get a better rank. But the first is you need to get a minimum of 40marks. and alsp there are cutoffs.

Post Your Answer