Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
yeah the answer is a

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8

Ans 3: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

The correct answer is A.

Sugar syrup is neutral and hence the colour of blue litmus and red litmus remains unchanged. Tamarind juice is acidic, so blue litmus turns red but red litmus does not change its colour. Lime water and soap solution are basic in nature which turn red litmus blue whereas blue litmus remains unchanged.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Fish Y will be least affected as it is camouflaging with the sea weeds. Fish Y can easily escape from the predator by blending with the surrounding environment.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

at 4 degree celsius water starts expanding and 'x' shows the same the room temperature might have been near or equal to the freezing point of water(eg room temperature of regions like arctic and antarctic)

Ans 2:

Three states - gas , liquid & solid When hot water temp is going down it will be ultimate become solid ie ice But before becoming ice temp will stagnant for some time where in both states liquid & solid co-exist==> some part of liquid is in ice form. X is the same state where in solid and liquid will co-exist. Hence option 4 is correct(solidification& evaporation) Note: Could not attach gif .It would have made it more clear.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
b is the correct answer

Ans 4:

It cools towards room temperature so it does not freeze

Ans 5:

I think B is the correct answer because there is no solidification taking place or else the water would have turned into ice. plus no solidification can take place when water is at room temperature.

Ans 6:

It is cooling towards room temperature so it does not solidify since the freezing point is below room temperature.

Ans 7:

i think b is the correct answer

Ans 8:

why?

Ans 9:

Also freezing and melting point of water is 0 degrees celsius

Ans 10:

There is no proper solution for this question which will make it more confusing as everyone will have different opinions in this question.

Ans 11:

i think b is correct

Ans 12:

i think b is the correct answer

Ans 13:

I think b is correct because there is no solidification

Ans 14:

B is the correct answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4

Ans 2:

b

Ans 3:

Class : Class 3

Ans 4:

The answer is gibbous moon.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

A

Ans 2: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is A.

Both plants ‘c’ and ‘d’ bear fruits. This means they are flowering plants as only flowers change into fruits. Plant ‘c’ grows in water i.e., it is an aquatic plant but plant ‘d’ does not grow in water thus, it is a nonaquatic plant. Hence 'W' and 'X' represent plant ‘c’ and ‘d’ respectively.

Ans 3:

a is right

Ans 4:

Class : Class 5
a

Ans 5:

A

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

There are two different solutions in set up P and Q as shown in figure. The bulb in the set up P glows more brightly as compared to that of the set up Q. What are the possible causes for this?

(i) The connections of the circuit Q may be loose.
(ii) The liquid in Q may have small conductivity.
(iii) Liquid in P is equivalent to a battery while liquid in Q is equivalent to a cell of the battery of liquid P.

A Only (i) and (ii)
B Only (ii) and (iii)
C Only (i)
D Only (ii)

I don't understand (iii)

The correct answer is B

In given figures, both the circuits are tightly connected and both the liquids conduct electricity because both the bulbs are glowing. The bulb in the set up P glows more brightly as compared to that of the set up Q might be because of any of the two possibilities:

1. The liquid in Q may have small conductivity. 

2.  Liquid in P is equivalent to a battery while liquid in Q is equivalent to a cell of the battery of liquid P

Ans 2:

but how do we know that the circuit is conneced tightly???

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4
Hi

Plaese mention your query

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

the answer of this question is drawing because when we dry something moisture is removed from it.

Ans 2:

aayman please can you come online

Ans 3:

Well shiven

Ans 4:

Drying is the answer From aayman

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. Which of the following statements is correct regarding this?

A The buggy pulls the horse backward just as hard as the horse pulls the buggy forward. Both of them would not move forward if surface is frictionless.
B The horse pulls the buggy forward slightly harder than the buggy pulls the horse backward, so they move forward.
C The horse can pull the buggy forward only if the horse weighs more than the buggy.
D None of these

Does anybody know the solution?

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

it is one

Ans 3:

Ans.- (A) The buggy pulls the horse as backward just as hard the horse pulls the buggy forward. According to the IIIrd law of NLM( Newton's Laws of Motion), the action and reaction force takes place in two different bodies, in different direction , but of the same magnitude.

Ans 4: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is A.

The buggy pulls the horse backward just as hard as the horse pulls the buggy forward. Both of them would not move forward if surface is frictionless. 

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Ans 3: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is B.

In the given Venn diagram X, Y and Z represent vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K, respectively. Deficiency of vitamin A causes night blindness and deficiency of vitamin C causes scurvy. Pellagra is caused by deficiency of vitamin B3. Vitamin B is a group of several vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid and is known as vitamin B complex.

Ans 4:

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!

Ans 5:

In the given Venn diagram X, Y and Z represent vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K, respectively. Deficiency of vitamin A causes night blindness and deficiency of vitamin C causes scurvy. Pellagra is caused by deficiency of vitamin B3. Vitamin B is a group of several vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid and is known as vitamin B complex.

Ans 6:

In the given Venn diagram X, Y and Z represent vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K, respectively. Deficiency of vitamin A causes night blindness and deficiency of vitamin C causes scurvy. Pellagra is caused by deficiency of vitamin B3. Vitamin B is a group of several vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid and is known as vitamin B complex.

Ans 7:

B

Post Your Answer