Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
The answer is A.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7
Answer is d

Ans 6:

Class : Class 8
How can the direction of friction be towards east? It should always act in the direction opposite to that of the direction of the moving body, i.e., friction should act towards the west irrespective of whether the vehicle is accelerating or retarding. So the correct answer should be D!

Ans 7:

The correct answer is d as friction acts opposite to the direction of the applied force

Ans 8:

D

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

The answer should be D

Ans 11:

see guys, i think u all are mistaken. We dont consider in what direction the car is going, but in which direction the wheel is turning. for the car to go forwards, the wheel must roll clockwise. so for the car to go east, wheel must roll in the clockwise direction. Now consider a very small part of the wheel which is touching the ground. to wheel to roll in clockwise direction , that small part must slide backward, and that must continously happen in order for wheel to turn clockwise and car to go in east direction. And u know, friction is b/w the surface in contact, i.e the rolling part of the wheel, not with the car. so friction should oppose the backward-going part of the wheel, and thus in the ame direction with the motion of the car. if friction were to be in west, the car would never go in east direction, because the wheel would'nt have any force to oppose, to make it go in that direction, and thus the car would never be able to go towards the east direction!

Ans 12:

the answer is D but is given wrong in this question .

Ans 13:

I'm confused about the same thing...friction opposes relative motion, so it will obviously be towards west??

Ans 14:

Ans 15:

I ALSO THINK THE ANSWER IS D

Ans 16:

I think that option "D" is the correct answer as friction is always opposite to direction of motion of the object

Ans 17:

Answer is D

Ans 18:

the answer has to be d because friction always oppose the relative motion of an object no matter if it accelerates or not.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

C because 25341 spells stick

Ans 2:

C

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
c

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

it is wrong

Post Your Answer

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

Ans 2:

DDD

Ans 3:

Explain PleaseI need the explaination

Ans 4:

B is the answer

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

d is the right answer

Ans 7:

what they've went and done is put exxxtra optionsss! Real irratating

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

d

Ans 11:

D

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

Ans 14:

d

Ans 15:

YOU! An admin from Revisewise, you don't even own up to SOF's mistake.Da questions do not show properly and you think I'm responsible!

Ans 16:

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3

Ans 3:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Ans 4:

A

Ans 5:

How a Vineet?

Ans 6:

Answer has to be option B

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Class : Class 6

Ans 9:

option b

Ans 10:

d

Ans 11:

It's answer should be B option

Ans 12:

The answer should be option C

Ans 13:

B

Ans 14:

Ans 15:

Ans 16:

Ans 17:

ans b is the answer......

Ans 18:

Class : Class 6
SOF Trainer Is Saying Option D But I Think It Is Option C

Ans 19:

Olympiad trainer is saying wrong it would be B bcoz it is 18....

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

a is answer

Post Your Answer

Select the incorrect statements among the following:
(i) Bitumen is used for metalling the roads.
(ii) Some inexhaustible natural resources like coal, petroleum and natural gas formed from the dead remains of living organisms are known as fossil fuels.
(iii) Many useful substances are obtained from coal (commercial importance), so it is also called as ‘Black gold’.
(iv) Natural gas is used as a starting material for the manufacture of a number of chemicals and fertilisers.

A (i) and (ii) only
B (ii) and (iii) only
C (ii) and (iv) only
D (i), (ii) and (iv) only

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

I think the answer should be c .

Ans 2:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Ans 3:

c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c c c c c c c c c c it should be c

Ans 4:

I have one thing to say the answer is C

Ans 5:

ANS MUST BE Opt C

Ans 6:

THE ANSWER SHOULD BE C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 7:

would'nt the answer be c ?because kangaroo rats consume water in very limited wayand slow their metablic rate.

Ans 8:

no, I changed my answer there is a misconception that camels drink less water.A camel's water intake varies according to his environment, his exertion level, and the amount of fat in his hump. A thirsty camel can drink more than 30 gallons of water in less than 15 minutes. 1.1 A typical camel can drink 200 liters (53 gallons) of water in three minutes. they drink a lot of water but can also go a long time without drinking water...hope it helps

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Consider the following statements and select the option which correctly identifies true (T) and false (F) ones.

(i) North-East India receives very little rain throughout the year, so we can say that climate in North-East India is hot and dry.
(ii) Thick layer of subcutaneous fat, thick skin and a dense feather cover in polar birds like penguins protect them from severe cold weather.
(iii) Polar animals need to conserve water due to water scarcity.
(iv) As we move higher up from sea level temperature becomes lower.

(i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
A F F T T
B F T F T
C F F T F
D T T F T

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

it is wrong because north east India receives less rainfall as rajasthan is in north east india

Ans 3:

NA

Ans 4:

It should be option A

Ans 5:

Post Your Answer

Ans 1: