The lengths of the mercury thread in a thermometer immersed in pure melting ice and in pure boiling water are 6 cm and 22 cm respectively. What is the temperature of a solution if the length of mercury thread is 14 cm in the solution?
A 50 K
B 273 K
C 323 K
D 373 K
Refer to the given table.
Select the option that correctly identifies P, Q and R.
|A||Beriberi||Vitamin C||Night blindness|
|C||Pellagra||Vitamin D||Night blindness|
|D||Beri beri||Vitamin D||Night blindness|
Answer is wrong
Refer to the given conversation about simple machines. Identify the INCORRECT option regarding P, Q and R.
A Q can be used to hold things.
B P can be axe or knife.
C R can be a ramp in hospitals.
D Q helps to move heavy objects.
Ruminant stomach is divided into four compartments. Select the correctly matched option.
AOmasum - Food is broken down into smaller pieces and water is absorbed.
BRumen - Fourth chamber and is the true stomach.
CAbomasum - Largest chamber and receives half chewed food from mouth.
DReticulum - Receives half digested food and sends it back to mouth as cud.
Read the following sentences with blanks in them. Select the option which correctly fills
up the blanks in any two sentences.
(1) _________ provide door to door service.
(2) _________ carries country's largest amount of bulky goods like coal, cement, food grains, fertilizers, petroleum, automobiles, etc. from mines to industries and from industries to the areas of consumption.
(3) _________ is a better mode of transportation in reference to cross-continental transfers.
(4) _________ is very useful at the time of natural or any other calamities for saving people or supplying goods.
(5) Indian _________ service has the largest network in the world.
A 3 - Railways, 5 - Postal
B 3 - Water transport, 4 - Air transport
C 2 - Inland waterways, 5 - Telephonic
D 2 - Air transport, 1 - Roads
Study the given word grid carefully. How many natural fibres and synthetic fibres are hidden in the grid?
|Natural fibres||Synthetic fibres|
should write the details of the crossword with the words marked and with the details of the question not only giving the answer and telling the answers like that
Identify the animals shown in the picture. Find out what is common between them and select the correct option.
A Both X and Y lack backbone.
B Both X and Y have four stages in their life cycles.
C Both X and Y lay eggs in water.
D Newly hatched young ones of both X and Y resemble adults respectively.
does young frog and adult frog are same?