Ans 1:

Class : Class 8

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9

Ans 4:

In my opinion, the correct option is option (B) - Mercury. In fact, the question is phrased in an incorrect manner, for no planet is consistently the nearest planet to the Earth all the time (because the planets revolving around the Sun orbit at different speeds and at different angles), thus no planet can be the 'nearest' planet to the Earth. Therefore, the question should be : "The nearest planet to the Earth, on average, is -", or "The planet that is mostly the closest planet to the Earth is -". If the question was phrased this way, the answer would be Mercury, as Mercury, on average, is the closest planet to the Earth (according to recent research). This is because Mercury has the smallest orbit of all celestial objects orbiting the Sun. Thus, from Earth, Mercury never moves as far as the other planets (Venus and Mars) throughout their revolution around the Sun. For example, when Mars and Venus are opposite the Earth (across the Sun), Mercury is the closest planet to the Earth. By averaging these distances, it is evident that Mercury, due to its small orbit, is mostly the closest planet to the Earth. In fact, due to its small body, Mercury is the closest celestial body for every other celestial body orbiting the Sun (according to current research), on average. Thus, in my opinion, the answer to this question should not be option (A), but option (B)

Ans 5:

Its Mercury

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 9

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

Read the given paragraph, where few words have been italicised.
The pineal gland secretes a hormone progesterone which helps to regulate sleep pattern. Thyroid glands release hormone which regulate the level of calcium in the blood with the help of calcitonin which is produced in the parathyroid glands.
Select the correct option regarding the given paragraph.
(i) Positions of pineal and parathyroid should be interchanged.
(ii) Progesterone should be replaced by melatonin.
(iii) Parathyroid should not be replaced as it is correctly mentioned.
(iv) Positions of progesterone and calcitonin should be interchanged.
(v) Positions of thyroid and parathyroid should be interchanged.

A (ii) and (v) only
B (i), (ii) and (v) only
C (i) and (iii) only
D (ii) and (iv) only

lol

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Class : Class 6
option D all of these is correct

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 3

Post Your Answer

Read the given paragraph.
Anisha is making snowman with her friends in her backyard whereas Kavish is beating the heat by eating ice-cream.
Identify the places where Anisha and Kavish dwell and the weather they are experiencing and select the correct statement regarding this.

AAnisha might be wearing clothes sourced from the fruit of a plant.
BThe area where Anisha lives, receives precipitation in the form of solid state of water.
CKavish is experiencing the season when we wear clothes made of wool.
DFloods are of common occurrence at the place where Anisha lives.

Why A is the correct answer?

Ans 1:

I have given option 'B' but its called as incorrect. 'B' is actually correct option. it can be seen from description as well. Kindly correct the answer sheet

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
b is correct

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10

Ans 2: