Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

The correct answer is A.

Count the number of total balls = 21
Count the number of crossed balls = 6
So, the subtraction sentence will be 21 - 6.
Now make the subtraction sentences for all options:
(A) 2 tens 1 one - 6 ones = 21 - 6 
(B) 2 tens 2 ones - 6 ones = 22 - 6 
(C) 2 tens - 6 ones = 20 - 6
(D) 2 tens 3 tens - 6 ones = 23 - 6

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

The correct answer is B.

Total Smileys = 56
Green Smileys = 8
Fraction of Green Smileys = 8/56 = 1/7

Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
It will be 8/56,every answer is wrong because its a proper fraction so 8/56=8/56

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

The correct answer is C

Flower changes into fruits and fruit bears seeds. Seeds give rise to new plants when sown into soil.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4
I think it is seed only because if the other parts will no be there than how the previous plant will grow

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
d

Ans 4:

c) WHY? Here it goes:How will it reproduce without flowers?Ideally? Leaves? Does cactus have leaves? Nope! It has leaves -2 - spines...

Ans 5:

Class : Class 6
It is not c because new plants can rise by vegetative reproduction which are not by seeds.It is by roots, stem or leaves. what, in case of byrophyllum plant.

Ans 6:

All the answers are correct. None of them are wrong.

Ans 7:

Deepayan and Sumit are right..of course it is d, if there are no leaves the plant will die, how is it going to reproduce then??

Ans 8:

WE HAVE READ THAT THEY CAN GROW WITHOUT FLOWERSIF THEY HAVE NOT FLOWERS THEY GROW IN A DIFFERENT MANNERVERY STUPID OF SOFSO MANY ERRORSWHAT EVER CORRECT OPTION IS D

Ans 9:

Class : Class 8

Ans 10:

Class : Class 3
but in some plants ther is no flower then also they can reproduce in a different manner

Ans 11:

Class : Class 4
i pressed option c but its incorrect

Ans 12:

Class : Class 7
some plants can grow by vegetative reproduction which is not by flowers. Like carrots, Carrots does not have any flowers. I think the answer is D because if there are no leaves then who will make the food for the survival of the plant.

Ans 13:

Think the correct ans'rs C Cause a flower changes into a fruit in the fruit then bears seads which give rise to new plants on being down in soil. That's what I think don't know if it is right!!!

Ans 14:

Flower attract the insects for pollination,so the answer is C

Ans 15:

but seeds can reproduce through stem , leaves , and root too , can't they ???

Ans 16:

Class : Class 10
Stem is also correct for some plants like mint ,

Ans 17:

the answer is d as many plants don't have flowers but still reproduce. Without the leaves, the plants can't make food.

Ans 18:

Ans 19:

Class : Class 10
I think answer is (C) as flowers changes into fruit and fruit changes into seed.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Four rods of equal length and thickness but of different materials are coated with wax in the same manner. They are fixed to a trough containing hot water. The given diagram illustrates what happens to the wax on each rod after five minutes.

What can you conclude from the given diagram?
(i) The aluminium rod conducts heat better than the brass rod.
(ii) The aluminium rod conducts heat better than the copper rod.
(iii) The glass rod conducts heat better than the copper rod.
(iv) The wax on the copper rod melts faster than the wax on the brass rod.

A (i) and (iv)
B (ii) and (iii)
C (i), (ii) and (iii)
D (ii), (iii) and (iv)

Ans 1:

It must be 'B' not 'A'

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

It is A

Ans 4:

it cannot be as you have said because the wax is dripping from the glass rod whereas on the copper rod, it is as it was first placed. And they will not give us a diagram if they are going to ask something not related to it.So, the answer must be B and not A.

Ans 5:

The answer is 'a' because the rods are fully coated with wax, those rods which have less wax are good conductors because the wax melted and fell from it.

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

dddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

ACCORDING TO ME THE CORRECT ANSWER IS B , FIRST WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE PICTURE AND THEN ANSWER

Ans 10:

Class : Class 3
the wax has been applied all over the rod. copper has the least amount of wax on it. So it is the best conductor of heat whereas the glass rod has the most amount of wax thus it is the weakest conductor of heat.Thus,the option "A" is the correct answer

Ans 11:

why is everyone talking about wax and copper it is a question about statements and conductivity like bruh what

Ans 12:

I too agree with you .It's B and not A

Ans 13:

b is the answer

Ans 14:

Sorry for giving the wrong information. At the beginning even I thought the answer was B.If you click the solution button, it says that since the copper rod has the least amount of wax on it, it is the better conductor as all the other wax on it has melted and fell down. That is why the answer is A not B

Ans 15:

OK

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 1

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

The correct answer is D. In a transverse wave the direction of the movement of the particle is perpendicular to direction of motion of the wave. So, over here, when we move the end Q from left and right , it will produce a transverse wave,. You can check it by observing it from the top.

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Won't moving the slinky up and down produce the same result? You can check b observing from the side.

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

In my opinion, the answer should be both option (C) and option (D). Transverse waves are waves in which the motion of particles are perpendicular to the motion of the wave (for example, light). Moving the slinky at an angle of 45 degrees to the table would create a wave, just not a perpendicular one, and thus not a transverse wave. This excludes option (A). Option (B) is also excluded, as it creates a longitudinal wave (motion of the particles is parallel to the motion of the wave). Option (C) involves the wave being moved up and down (assumed to be at right angles, since it is not mentioned). The slinky thus also moves up and down, and creates a transversal wave (as the motion of the wave is from Q to P, and the motion of the parts of the slinky is perpendicular to line QP). Option (C) is thus correct. Option (D) involves the wave being moved left to right (assumed to be at right angles, since it is not mentioned). This also created a transverse wave (as the motion of the parts of the slinky is perpendicular to the motion of the wave from Q to P). Option (D) is thus, also correct. Since we live in a three dimensional world, and it is not mentioned in the question that the experiment is performed in a 2 dimensional world, we can assume that the experiment is done in a 3D world. Due to the presence of length, breadth and height, the slinky can be moved in two ways perpendicular to line QP (i.e. the slinky). Given that both ways this can be done are mentioned in the question, both options must be correct. Therefore, I opine that the correct answer is both option (C) and option (D).

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Ans 10: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is D

In transverse wave, vibration of a wave is perpendicular to its direction of propagation of wave.

Post Your Answer