Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
B

Ans 2:

The answer is B. The water conducts the heat from the iron ball and thus WATER'S temperature will increase while the temperature of the ball will constantly keep decreasing as it is loosing heat. After sometime both the water and the ball come to equilibrium state i.e they have the same temperature. From then on the temperature will remain constant. AS graph in option B indicates an increase in temperature for a while and then constant temp it is correct

Ans 3:

The answer is B. The water conducts the heat from the iron ball and thus water's temperature will increase while the temperature of the ball will constantly keep decreasing as it is loosing heat. After sometime both the water and the ball come to equilibrium state i.e they have the same temperature. From then on the temperature will remain constant. AS graph in option B indicates an increase in temperature for a while and then constant temp It is correct

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 9

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
Yes it is definitely D

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
A

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
option c

Ans 2:

C

Ans 3:

option c

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ten male animals each of type X and Y were living together for few months in captivity in a well defined area (full of greenery). Other types of animals were not present in this area. Then an animal Z was introduced in this area. After few days, their numbers were counted as shown here.

X      Y      Z
  10      2     1
What does this indicate?
A Z is a carnivore.
B Y is a herbivore.
C X is a herbivore.
D All of these

Ans 1:

Y is a herbivore

Ans 2: