Ans 2:

Class : Class 9
b. Wheat, Rice, Pea

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
(b) Wheat, Rice, Pea

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6
2 0 PRANEEL PRIYASH PANDA Home Forum User Forum Ask Your Question Select Class:    NCO NSO IMO IEO GENERAL devarchan Sarkar from Aditya Birla Public School, Bharuch Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 2 days ago Which among the following animals does not migrate in search of favourable environmental conditions? AArctic tern BSalmon fish CSiberian crane DPenguin View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers devarchan Sarkar from Aditya Birla Public School, Bharuch Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 2 days ago Which of the following foods will give positive iodine test? AMilk and Pulses BRice and Wheat CBanana and Coconut oil DPotato and Ghee View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers devarchan Sarkar from Aditya Birla Public School, Bharuch Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 2 days ago Which of the following materials have magnetic property? (i)   Video and audio cassettes (ii)   Credit, debit and ATM cards (iii)  electric motors and generators A(i) only B(i) and (ii) only C(ii) and (iii) only D(i), (ii) and (iii). View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers devarchan Sarkar from Aditya Birla Public School, Bharuch Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 2 days ago Refer the given figure, what is the total length of "Double folded Ribbon"? A6 cm B5 cm C10 cm D11 cm View All Answers (1) Ans 1: Edit Post PRANEEL PRIYASH PANDA from AECS NARORA, BULANDSHAHR Class : Class 6 18 minutes ago It will ten centimetres because the length of this is 5 cm [7-2] . Submit Your Answers devarchan Sarkar from Aditya Birla Public School, Bharuch Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 2 days ago Which of the following statements regarding pinhole camera is/are not correct? (i) Pinhole camera forms virtual image (ii) Principle of image formation in pinhole camera is rectilinear propagation of light. (iii) Pinhole in a pinhole camera acts as the lens. A(i) only B(i) and (ii) C(ii) and (iii) D(i), (ii), and (iii) View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers ananya singh from doon international school, Dehradun Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 2 days ago A group of students carried out an experiment to find out how the force applied to pull the toy car up the ramp varied with the height of the ramp as shown in the given diagram. They varied the height by changing the number of the blocks. Which one of the following graphs best illustrates their results? (A) (B) (C) (D) View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers Nikkita from Euroschool Whitefield, Bengaluru Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 2 days ago The diagram shows an object O viewed using two mirrors. A person looks into the mirrors as shown. At which position is the image of O seen? A a B b C c D d pls explain me this View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Nikkita from Euroschool Whitefield, Bengaluru Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 3 days ago Three identical bulbs namely P, Q and R are connected to a battery as shown. What will happen when the circuit is closed? A R will glow bright but Q and P will be dim. B P, Q and R all will glow equally bright. C Q and R will immediately burnout. D P will glow bright, but Q and R will be dim. How is (d) the correct answer??? View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Nikkita from Euroschool Whitefield, Bengaluru Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 3 days ago Given diagram is a torch containing cells. The torch is not glowing when the switch is ON. Now, it is opened to know the reasons. Which of the following statements are correct regarding the reasons? (i) Bulb of the torch is fused. (ii) Cells are not connected properly. (iii) The metal parts of the torch do not make proper contact with the cell. A Only (i) and (ii) B Only (ii) and (iii) C Only (i) and (iii) D All (i), (ii) and (iii) How is d the correct answer??? View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Nikkita from Euroschool Whitefield, Bengaluru Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 3 days ago Which of the following statements is incorrect? A Motion of a vehicle on a straight road is not rectilinear motion. B Motion of honeybees is the example of random motion. C Cubit is the length of a forearm. D Centigrade is not the SI unit of temperature. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Krishiv Goyal from Ridge Valley School, Gurgaon Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 3 days ago Select the correct set of symbols from the options which will fit in the given equation 10 15 4 8 = 27. (a) ×,×,× (b) -, +, - (c) -, +, × (d) -, -, - View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Aneesh Rao from Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 3 days ago Which of the following statements about light is/are incorrect? (i)    Speed of light remains constant in all media. (ii)   Light travels in zig zag path. (iii)  It undergoes reflection and refraction. A(i) only B(ii) only C(iii) only D(i) and (ii) only View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers pankaj srivastava from K R mangalam world school, vaishali Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 4 days ago Read the given statements and select the correct option. Statement 1 : Rahul placed a coloured plastic bottle in front of the beam of a torch light. Then he placed a transparent sheet of same size on the other side of bottle. No shadow will form on the screen. Statement 2 : Translucent objects allow light to pass through them partially. A Both statements 1 and 2 are true and statement 2 is the correct explanation of statement 1. B Both statements 1 and 2 are true but statement 2 is not the correct explanation of statement 1. C Statement 1 is true but statement 2 is false. D Statement 1 is false but statement 2 is true. what is wrong in the first option? View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Ritisha Kapur from BlueBells, New Delhi Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 4 days ago Two boys are standing in front of a plane mirror as shown in the given figure. If boy Y walks 5 m towards boy X, then how far away would boy Y appear to be in the mirror to boy X? A9 m B10 m C11 m D14 m hello can i get to know the answer of this question please.... View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers Nikkita from Euroschool Whitefield, Bengaluru Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 4 days ago Based on which of the following characteristics has the above grouping been done? (a) Living or non-living (b) Presence or absence of legs (c) Useful or harmful animals (d) Presence or absence of backbone In both the groups there are organisms without backbone, then how will (d) be the correct option ??? View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers Nikkita from Euroschool Whitefield, Bengaluru Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 4 days ago Observe the two figures given below. In figure I, a solution of sugar in water is heated and in figure II, only sugar is being heated. What is the correct sequence of changes taking place? A In figure I, physical change is taking place while in figure II a chemical change is taking place. B In figure I, a chemical change is taking place while in figure II a physical change is taking place. C In both figures, physical changes are taking place. D In both figures, chemical changes are taking place. when water is added to water it undergoes a chemical change and not a physical change View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers KRISHNA TEJA MUNAGALA from ST ANDREWS , Hyderabad Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 6 days ago Select the incorrect statement. (A) Water particles on heating become free from their existing arrangement to move faster and escape into the air. (B) In summer, due to heat, electric cables expand and hang loosely from poles. (C) Cooling a substance slows down the movement of its particles. (D) Water expands on heating, thus ice occupies more space. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers G.pradanya from KV IIT, Chennai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 9 days ago Ramesh heated some ice in a beaker. He recorded the temperature at regular time intervals. From his results, he drew the following graph: Which part of the graph shows melting of ice? APQ BQR CRS DRQ can you explain how the answer A View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers PRANEEL PRIYASH PANDA from AECS NARORA, BULANDSHAHR Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 10 days ago Reeta puts two different objects in each of the following containers. Container (i) : Copper coin and iron nail Container (ii) : Steel nail and aluminium earring Container (iii) : Marble and gold coin Container (iv) : Nickel coin and steel nail She can use a magnet to separate the objects in containers A (i) and (ii) B (i), (ii) and (iii) C (i), (ii) and (iv) D (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv). View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers Krishiv Goyal from Ridge Valley School, Gurgaon Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 10 days ago Read the following passage carefully. P helps to maintain strong eyesight and healthy skin. Q is required for normal growth of bones and teeth in children. R is essential for proper functioning of muscles and nerves. S is needed for natural clotting of blood. Identify P, Q, R and S and select the incorrect statement regarding these. A Q is produced when the skin is exposed to sunlight. B R is a mineral, deficiency of which causes spasms, poor digestion, anxiety and sleeplessness. C Cod liver oil is a good source of both P and S. D S is synthesised in our body by bacteria present in the gut. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Aman Saikia from Delhi Public School, Duliajan, Duliajan Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 12 days ago About ____________of Earth's surface is covered with water. (a) 3/4th (b) 2/3rd (c) 1/5th (d) 1/4th won't it be 3/4th ? View All Answers (4) Submit Your Answers Ishika from Bal Bharati Public School, Dwarka , New Delhi Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 12 days ago two positions of the dice are shown. What will be number at the bottom, if 5 is at the top? A1 B2 C3 D6 Please explain how the answer would be 2. View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers G.pradanya from KV IIT, Chennai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 13 days ago find the minimum number of straight lines required to make the given figure. A16 B17 C18 D19 16 should be the answer View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers K.Abhinav Narasimhan from modern senior secondary school, nanganallur, Chennai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 16 days ago four different positions of a dice are shown. Find the number on the face opposite the face showing 6. A1 B2 C4 D5 2 must be the ans View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Sanket Kulkarni from Euroschool, Pune Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 16 days ago How many minimum number of straight lines are required to make the given figure? A15 B16 C17 D18 View All Answers (2) Submit Your Answers Sanket Kulkarni from Euroschool, Pune Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 16 days ago The diagram shows a circuit tester. Which objects will cause the light bulb to go off when placed in the circuit tester? (a) Pencil lead (graphite) (b) Steel ball (c) Paper (d) Aluminium foil View All Answers (4) Submit Your Answers Keerthana from FAIPS, Chennai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 17 days ago An error in reading the measurement due to the wrong position of the eye is ______ error. ADiversion BResolution CParallax DBoth B and C I don't understand View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers arunalka70@gmail.com from R n Podar school, Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 17 days ago A piece of thread folded 6 times is placed along a 15 cm long measuring scale as shown in the figure. The length of the thread is between Thread A 0.15 - 0.50 m B 0.50 m - 1.0 m C 1.0 m - 1.5 m D 1.5 m - 2.0 m View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Ayurda Prasad from DPS Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 17 days ago We r not able to access the test .kindly guide View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers K.Abhinav Narasimhan from modern senior secondary school, nanganallur, Chennai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 17 days ago Following are some of the changes given: 1. Changing seasons 2. Rusting of iron 3. Floods 4. Preservation of food items 5. Formation of butter from milk Which of these are undesirable changes? A1 and 3 B2 and 3 C1 , 3 and 5 D4 and 5 We cannot desire the way in which the climate changes View All Answers (2) Submit Your Answers Ankan Tripathi from DAV model school , Khargapur Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 17 days ago  View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Manishika Nayak from Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Vapi Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 18 days ago I have been already registered please suggest me how to start/participate in the mock test. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Rajendra Mishra from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Koliwada, Kane Nagar, Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 19 days ago Anshuman pushed an inverted empty glass into a basin of water. He noted the water level in the glass at different stages and marked them. Where would the water level inside the glass be, when the glass is dipped fully? AP BQ CR DS how water level be P? View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers ShrutoKalyan Dey from The Heritage School, Kolkata Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 19 days ago You are standing upright in a room in front of a vertical mirror. In this mirror, you can see from your position, only the upper two-third part of your body. You wish to see the full image of your body in the mirror. Which combination of the following three courses of action will achieve this? I. Move away from the mirror II. Move towards the mirror III. Use a mirror whose height will allow you to see your full image A I only B II only C III only D Either I or III How come it is only option C and not D ? View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers ShrutoKalyan Dey from The Heritage School, Kolkata Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 19 days ago A plane mirror reflects a pencil of light to form a real image. Then the pencil of light incident on the mirror is A Parallel B Convergent C Divergent D None of these Please help me to understand this question. How is this incident convergent. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Sampurna Mandal from DAV Public School Jagganath Talcher, Angul Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 19 days ago The given diagram shows a magnet being used to pick up a steel bar. The north pole of the magnet is close to the centre of the steel bar as shown. What are the poles induced in the steel bar at X, Y and Z? Pole induced at X Pole induced at Y Pole induced at Z A N N N B N S N C S N S D S S S View All Answers (2) Submit Your Answers parthasarathy from mount litera zee school , hyderabad Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 19 days ago hi i want to win this time as school rank 1, but last time i got school rank 3 so i need some tips to win this time plz help any body View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Shreyas Gupta from CHIREC International school, Telangana Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 20 days ago At a sale, Mohit paid Rs. 129.40 for 8 files and 4 pens. If a file and a pen costs Rs. 24.50 altogether, the cost of each pen is ______. (A) Rs. 16.65 (B) Rs. 17.85 (C) Rs. 15.75 (D) Rs. 25 What is the answer View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers jayanta nandi from Bishop Morrow School, Krishnagar Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 20 days ago Which of the following is an incorrect match of adaptation with the animal? Animal Adaptation A Deer Long ears B Lion Eyes facing forward C Camel Long legs D Yak Padded feet View All Answers (3) Submit Your Answers Manan Adlakha from Tree House High school , Jaipur Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 20 days ago Manan Car View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers RAHUL.B.R from PODAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HASSAN, HASSAN Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 20 days ago The diagram below shows the positions of the shadow cast by a stick at four different times during a day. Which of the following match the shadow to the correct time? 9 a. m.-----12 noon-----2 p.m.-----5 p.m. (a) R-----Q-----P-----S (b) Q-----S-----P-----R (c) S-----P-----Q-----R (d) Q-----S-----R-----P View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers RAHUL.B.R from PODAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL HASSAN, HASSAN Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 20 days ago How many more triangles are there in the adjoining figure than the quadrilateral? (a) 13 (b) 14 (c) 15 (d) None of these View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Rajendra Mishra from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Koliwada, Kane Nagar, Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 20 days ago The given graph shows temperature gradient through different biomes of Earth (P, Q, R and S). Refer to the given graph and select the incorrect option regarding P, Q, R and S. A Plants inhabiting S may have photosynthetic stems and leaves reduced to spines. B Animals inhabiting R possess thick layer of subcutaneous fat. C Animals inhabiting P show arboreal adaptations and often use camouflage and startling colouration for protection against enemies. D Plants inhabiting Q have large flat leaves and animals inhabiting Q excrete concentrated urine and are nocturnal. some thing went wrong i can uderstand View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers RAHUL KUMAR from Rainbow international school, Thane Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 21 days ago Which of the following graphs represents the change in intensity of moonlight during a month? (Graphs are not upto scale) A B C D View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers varun moorthy from Presidency School, bangalore Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 23 days ago 12 is related to 144 in the same way as 17 is related to _____. A 289 B 120 C 60 D 24 View All Answers (3) Submit Your Answers RISHI DARDA from WOODRIDGE HIGH, AURANGABAD Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 23 days ago The value of XCII - LXV is ____. (A) XLIV (B) XXVII (C) XVIIX (D) XXV View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers Shaili Chawla from Suncity School, Gurgaon Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 23 days ago The distance of the body from a fixed axis remains same in_______ motion. ARectilinear BCircular COscillatory DBoth B and C why in oscillatory the distance of the body is not same from a fixed axis. In case of pendulum, the distance will remain same from the point it is moving View All Answers (4) Submit Your Answers AKSHITA DIXIT from R K SARDA VIDYA MANDIR, RAIPUR Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 23 days ago Study the given Venn diagram and identify the gases (L, M and N) present in our atmosphere. Select the incorrect option regarding characteristics X, Y and Z of these gases. A X – Support life on Earth B Y – Inhibit combustion C Z – Form compounds that are components of acid rain D None of these View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers Anushka Avinash Rayshirodkar from St.Francis Xavier school Ajgaon., Arawali Dewoolwadi Near Vetoba Mandir Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 24 days ago Which part of the bulb is an insulator ? (A) P (B) Q (C) R (D) S. Part P is Glass.So it is insulator.So answer is P.R is wrong answer. View All Answers (2) Submit Your Answers parisasingh from Greenwood High, Bengaluru Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 24 days ago What is common among the following phenomena? 1. Planetary motion 2. Blinking of traffic lights 3. Motion of fan blades rotating 4. Swinging of a pendulum (a) They are all chemical changes. (b) They are all periodic changes. (c) They are all undesirable changes. (d) They are all physical changes. i need explanation View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Shaunak Mahapatra from Mount Litera Zee School, Contai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 24 days ago The given figure is an example of A1st class lever B2nd class lever C3rd class lever DBoth A and B Please explain me the answer of this question. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers AKSHITA DIXIT from R K SARDA VIDYA MANDIR, RAIPUR Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 24 days ago Which of the following statements below should be used while using the symbol for a unit of a physical quantity? (A) The symbol named after scientist should have capital letter. (B) They take plural forms (C) They can be written in full. (D) They should be written only in the agreed symbols. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers AKSHITA DIXIT from R K SARDA VIDYA MANDIR, RAIPUR Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 24 days ago The average length of the three paper clips is (A) 1.5 cm (B) 2.2 cm (C) 2.5 cm (D) 3.0 cm View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers AKSHITA DIXIT from R K SARDA VIDYA MANDIR, RAIPUR Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 24 days ago Figure shows a measuring cylinder before and after the immersion of an irregular solid object. The volume of the object is If the mass of the object is 36g, the density of the object is (A) 1 g/cm3 (B) 2 g/cm3 (C) 3 g/cm3 (D) 4 g/cm3. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Himani from Mary immaculate, Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 25 days ago .. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers Himani from Mary immaculate, Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 25 days ago .. View All Answers (0) Submit Your Answers shruti sudipta mohanty from davpublic school,cuttack, Cuttack Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 26 days ago Simplify (A) 8 (B) 10 (C) - 2 (D) 7 View All Answers (2) Submit Your Answers Rajendra Mishra from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Koliwada, Kane Nagar, Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 26 days ago Match column I with column II and select the correct option from the given codes. AP - (i) , Q - (ii) , R - (iii) , (S) - (iv) BP - (iv) , Q - (iii) , R - (ii) , (S) - (i) CP - (iii) , Q - (i) , R - (iv) , (S) - (ii) DP - (i) , Q - (iii) , R - (ii) , (S) - (iv) so easy View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers Rajendra Mishra from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Koliwada, Kane Nagar, Mumbai Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6 27 days ago Which of the following mixtures can be separated by winnowing? (i)    Dry sand and sawdust (ii)   Potato and rice (iii)  Grain and husk (iv)  Iron filings and sand A(i) and (iv) B(iii) and (iv) C(i) and (iii) D(ii) and (iv) nice View All Answers (1) Submit Your Answers PRANEEL PRIYASH PANDA Ques Asked 5 Ques Answered 4 Up Votes 22 Down Votes 21 Badges Earned 0 Prepare for NSO, NCO, IMO, IEO with SOF Olympiad Trainer Sign up for FREE! Login Now

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
djasidfjdkfo

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
Come on yaar, it's option C

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
c

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
Option c.is the answer

Ans 5:

Ans is GLASS,PLASTIC(option C)

Ans 6:

C C C the answer is CPlease give a yesif you agree with me

Ans 7:

Class : Class 4
Ans c

Ans 8:

the answer is C. and you are very gadha and foolish .

Ans 9:

Ans is GLASS,PLASTIC(option C)

Ans 10:

Chill Man the answer is C.

Ans 11:

C

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Sorry, my first one was misprinted .. I am telling you the correct explanation of the question ---- In C it is written solvent - solute = solution but you see in D it is written solvent solute = solution …….Hence, option D is correct!!!!!

Ans 2:

D

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
C and D is same how could they do like thissssssssssssssss?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

Ans 4:

d

Ans 5:

d

Ans 6:

There is so less difference in both 'C' and 'D'.I think they should make more difference, but in level 2,they will trick you, no matter what.The questions will come like this only.Good Luck Everyone!

Ans 7:

Class : Class 4
c is minus and d is plus

Ans 8:

Class : Class 3
Correct answer is D because solvent and solute gives solution

Ans 9:

In C it is written solvent - solute =solution but in D it is written solvent solute = solution . So the correct answer is D .

Ans 10:

D

Ans 11:

d

Ans 12:

my ans is d my darling

Ans 13:

the answer is d because solute and soluvent together form solution