National Science Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
Sun 's surface is about 6000 degrees celcius and blue star is 28000 degrees celcius so to find the answer 28000 -6000 which equals to 22000degrees celcius is blue star hotter than Sun .

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

B is the answer because like poles repel.

Ans 2:

Tricky

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
the fig is wrong because the in the fig there should be repeltion and they have given attraction.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 6

Read the given statements and select the correct option.
Statement 1 : The level of groundwater below the surface of Earth at a given place is known as the water table.
Statement 2 : Extensive use of groundwater in cities for domestic and industrial purposes is resulting in lowering of water table.

A Both statements 1 and 2 are true and statement 2 is the correct explanation of statement 1.
B Both statements 1 and 2 are true but statement 2 is not the correct explanation of statement 1.
C Statement 1 is true but statement 2 is false.
D Both statements 1 and 2 are false.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 3

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
D

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

ans d

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
The answer is {D}

Ans 5:

ans is d

Ans 6:

Ans 7:

D

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Post Your Answer

A large area of forest was destroyed completely by forest fire. Which of the following statements hold(s) true regarding it?

(i) More soil will be eroded as the soil is not protected by trees from wind and rain.
(ii) The land will have more fresh air as there are lesser trees to take in oxygen.
(iii) Wildlife will inhabit the cleared area because more space is available now.
(iv) New trees will grow quickly to replace the burnt ones as the ash of the burnt trees will make the soil more fertile.

A (i) only
B (i) and (iv) only
C (i), (ii) and (iv) only
D (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)

the answer should be option B not A because ash does act like a natural fertiliser ,. I have already searched on the internet .

Ans 1:

It is certainly B as ashes of any organic matter makes soil fertile.

Ans 2:

Ash is an organic matter so the answer should be B

Ans 3:

How ??? It should be b.As ash is an organic matter. the process of nitrogen fixation will make the soil fertile . Please tell .Why????

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4
I think B is the correct answer

Ans 5:

i think it should be B..as ash acts as a fertilizer.

Ans 6:

B IS THE CORRECT ANSWER AS BURNING OF WASTE CROPS AFTER HARVESTING OF GRAINS IS STANDARD METHOD OF INCREASING SOIL FERTILITY

Ans 7:

THe AntwerpThe answer is (A) because if forest fire occurs there will not be any trees and soil erosion can happen and All the ashes including soil may erode and then how can it make the soil fertile

Ans 8:

i think the answer should be B because the statement 'New trees will grow quickly to replace the burnt ones as the ash of the burnt trees will make the soil more fertile' is also true

Ans 9:

I think the answer should be b as after a forest gets destroyed by a forest fire ,new trees will grow as the remain of the trees will decompose and make the sol fertile.

Ans 10:

Come on Snigdha! The CORRECT ANSWER IS (B)! Ash makes soil fertile 'cause it's organic , dude! How will trees not grow?(P.S.- please don't think about Ash in Pokemon. Please, don't)🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Ans 11:

Answer is B as ash is an organic

Ans 12:

Ans 13:

I think the answer is B

Ans 14:

B should be the correct answer

Post Your Answer