i dont know any method to solve this but i have one thing to guess

Ans 10:

Class : Class 5
Place all the letters in alphabetical order

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

Class : Class 6
Ans is C. See PERSON in number positions: 16 05 18 19 15 14. Now keep the numbers in ascending order: 05 14 15 16 18 19:ENOPRS. Now OLYMPIAD in number positions: 15 12 25 13 16 09 01 04. Now keep the numbers in ascending order: 01 04 09 12 13 15 16 25:ADILMOPY.

Ans 13:

Class : Class 9
me too

Ans 14:

Class : Class 7
Write the word in alphabetical order.

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 9

Ans 1:

Option a is correct

Ans 2:

C10H16O is the answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

The given statements which summarise the process of digestion are not given in a correct sequence. Arrange them in sequence and select the correct option.
P. Absorption of water
Q. Churning of food and addition of digestive juices
R. Mixing with saliva
S. Complete digestion of food and absorption of nutrients
T. Expulsion of faeces

A R → Q → S → P → T
B R → S → Q → P → T
C R → Q → P → S → T
D R → P → Q → S → T

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4

Ans 2:

Ans 3: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

The correct answer is A.

When food is taken in the mouth, it is chewed and gets mixed with saliva secreted in the mouth (R). Once swallowed, the food moves through the oesophagus into the stomach where churning and digestion of food with digestive juices occurs (Q). The semi-digested food then moves into the small intestine where complete digestion as well as absorption of nutrients occur (S). From the undigested food, the water is absorbed in the large intestine (P). After this, the undigested food is expelled through the anus in the form of faeces (T).

Ans 4:

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

the correct answer is: A

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

The correct answer is option A.

Ans 12:

i am dr manali parmar

Ans 13:

A is the correct answerWhen food is taken in the mouth, it is chewed and gets mixed with saliva secreted in the mouth (R). Once swallowed, the food moves through the oesophagus into the stomach where churning and digestion of food with digestive juices occurs (Q). The semi-digested food then moves into the small intestine where complete digestion as well as absorption of nutrients occur (S). From the undigested food, the water is absorbed in the large intestine (P). After this, the undigested food is expelled through the anus in the form of faeces (T).

Ans 14:

Class : Class 3
The graph X-Axis is not describing digestive system it is describing four components of food which are carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and vitamins and minerals. So, vitamins and minerals are same before digestion and after digestion. answer is S.

Ans 15:

Ans 16:

Ans 17:

The correct answer is A

Ans 18:

option A

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

In a research, it is proved that in old age one should take more quantity of proteins in diet than any other group of food. Which of the following justifies this?

A Proteins help to repair and build muscles. In old age, muscle growth increases, hence protein intake should be more.
B Proteins help to repair and build muscles. In old age, muscles become weak, hence protein intake should be more.
C Proteins give energy to the body. In old age, the body needs more energy to work, hence protein intake should be more.
D Proteins give energy to the body. In old age, the body uses stored fat hence, protein intake should be more.

Ans 1:

Ans 2: (Master Answer)

The correct answer is B.

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8

Ans 5:

Proteins act like building blocks of our body

Ans 6:

B. Protein intake should be more. It repair and build muscle

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 2

Please visit our website- http://www.sofworld.org or call us at  0124-4951200 (Landline No), 9312680855, 9312680857 (Mobile:).

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

A student investigates erosion using four kinds of equal amount of earth materials: top soil, clay, sand and soil planted with grass. Equal amounts of water is allowed to flow from the surface of each type of earth material. The water is then separated out from the earth material with the help of a filter. The given figure shows the amounts of earth material that are collected. The results of this investigation best support which conclusion?

ATop soil is easily eroded.
BSand has a smooth texture.
CWater travels fastest through soil planted with grass.
DWater drains most quickly through clay.

Can you please explain.

Ans 1:

top soil is easily eroded (a)

Ans 2:

answer a soil erosion will occur

Ans 3:

most soil is in A so it is not C is the answer

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
how?

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Ans. is A sublimation

Ans 2:

The answer is A.sublimation

Ans 3:

Sublimation because it is the process of change of state of matter from solid to gas without changing into liquid state.

Post Your Answer

Which of the following statements about the given experimental set-up is/are incorrect?

I. It is used to separate a mixture of two or more miscible liquids for which the difference in boiling points is more than 25 K.
II. It is used for the separation of different gases from air.
III. It is used to separate acetone and water from their mixture.
IV. It is based on the principle of repeated cooling and condensation of vapours by providing surface for the vapours.

A I only
B III and IV only
C I and II only
D I and III only

Ans 1:

Fractional distillation is used to separate liquids with less than 25 K difference in boiling points.

Ans 2:

yes it 1 and 3 only

Ans 3:

3 and 1 only

Post Your Answer

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 8

The correct answer is D

The electonic configuration of manganese (atomic number=25) is 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 3d5 4s2

Post Your Answer