Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions : Dear Seema, I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting. Yours sincerely, Anita A andB if C but D so that
Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions : Dear Seema, I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting. Yours sincerely, Anita A becauseB while C so that D than
Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions : Dear Seema, I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting. Yours sincerely, Anita A HoweverB While C So that D Besides
Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions : Dear Seema, I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting. Yours sincerely, Anita A ThoughB But C So D Even if
Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions : Dear Seema, I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting. Yours sincerely, Anita A becauseB also C hence D but
Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions : Dear Seema, I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting. Yours sincerely, Anita A eitherB because C therefore D unless
Fill in the blanks with articles 'a', 'an' or 'the': _____ red mango is sour. A A B An C The D None of these
Read the passage given below and complete the sentences using the verb given in the brackets : Water in the sea and on the ground constantly ____(1)____ (evaporate) due to heat of the sun. Water ____(2)____ (get) converted into vapour which ____(3)____ (go) upwards in the atmosphere. Water vapours then ____(4)____ (condense) on the dust particles to form clouds. When clouds ____(5)____ (go) up, they condense into water which ____(6)____ (come) down again as rains. ____(7)____ (you know) what ____(8)____ (happen) to this water? All of it ____(9)____ (not seep) into earth. Most of it ____(10)____ (collect) in the sea and other reservoirs of water on land. It evaporates again, ____(11)____ (rise) in the sky and ____(12)____ (convert) into rain water. A collect B collects C collected D does collect
Choose the best response to complete each conversation. Teacher : "Who is your role model?"Student : "__________."AI admire A.P.J. Abdul Kalam and his principles BI don't know CI don't follow anybody
CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION TO COMPLETE EACH SENTENCE.My cycle hit his car. It was my fault, so I had to pay for the damage ________ the car. A to B for C of