International English Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer - Page 475

User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions :
Dear Seema,
I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting.
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A yet
B though
C than
D because

Answer should be ??

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
Option B should be correct.Most of my answers should be correct according to English grammar,but are marked as wrong.

Ans 2:

same here

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
answer is b

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
if you want to check how many of your questions answer are correct first see how many are marked green then pause the test and see 1 of the row has the last score written on them if the numerator is equal to the qestions marked green than that means the questions you did are all correct 🧡🧡🧡❤👀😃🚇🚝🚟

Ans 5:

the answer 'than' is wrong as the ans key is though all my comprehension answers can't be wrong as they are right and just marked wrong please check

Ans 6:

Class : Class 9
Answer B is correct

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

almost all answers in this letter format are wrong

Ans 9:

answer is b

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting.
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A and
B if
C but
D so that

Answer should be ?

Ans 1:

The correct answer is option C:but. Option C:so that is COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

Ans 2:

Option C should be correct.

Ans 3:

surely it is C

Ans 4:

C

Ans 5:

the answer 'so that 'is completely wrong ans key is 'but' please check

Ans 6:

Answer C is correct.

Ans 7:

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A because
B while
C so that
D than

Answer should be ??

Ans 1:

Option B is correct. Please check it SOF

Ans 2:

Answer B is correct

Ans 3:

option B

Ans 4:

while is correct

Ans 5:

answer is b

Ans 6:

Option B should be correct.

Ans 7:

b is correct

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A However
B While
C So that
D Besides

Ans 1:

however is correct

Ans 2:

Class : Class 2
yes

Ans 3:

Class : Class 2

Ans 4:

PLEASE REVIEW THIS QUESTION AS I THINK THE ANSWER WILL BE “BESIDES”.

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

i got this one messed up

Ans 7:

I messed this up but I guess I agree...However IS right!

Ans 8:

its' however' because if you have said something and want to start with another topic then you don't use besides without the word that and the word that is not mentoined after besides so the key answer is A

Ans 9:

you foolish people its besides

Ans 10:

BESIDES GUYS

Ans 11:

Has to be 'however'

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A Though
B But
C So
D Even if

What should the answer be ?

Ans 1:

even if ...is correct

Ans 2: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is C.

Ans 3:

d is the answer

Ans 4:

Answer D is correct

Ans 5:

answer d is correct , c doesn't make any sense

Ans 6:

The correct answer is D

Ans 7:

D is correct

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A because
B also
C hence
D but

What should the answer be ?

Ans 1:

option c should be correct

Ans 2:

hence is correct

Ans 3:

Option C should be correct.

Ans 4:

hence is the answer

Ans 5:

hence is the answer

Ans 6:

Hence should be the answer isn't it?.....option C

Ans 7:

Hence is the correct ans

Ans 8:

hence is correct it cannot be unless

Ans 9:

it has to be hence because read the sentence before giving answers

Ans 10:

Obviously hence

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A either
B because
C therefore
D unless

Ans should be A

Ans 1:

answer is either

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

it has to be either,...

Ans 4:

answer is either

Ans 5:

how can it be unless ?it has to be either it is a problem

Ans 6:

it is either

Ans 7:

The answer should be option A:Either. I was suprised to see that the answer is UNLESS!!!

Ans 8:

either is the correct answer.

Ans 9:

It should be ans. A either.

Ans 10:

Class : Class 4
What is this no 22 has a and even has a problem it should either

Ans 11:

either ..... or is co-relative conjunctionbut unless is wrong answer.the correct answer is Either.

Ans 12:

either is the correct answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
Yeah, it's appropriate.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Read the passage given below and complete the sentences using the verb given in the brackets :
Water in the sea and on the ground constantly ____(1)____ (evaporate) due to heat of the sun. Water ____(2)____ (get) converted into vapour which ____(3)____ (go) upwards in the atmosphere. Water vapours then ____(4)____ (condense) on the dust particles to form clouds. When clouds ____(5)____ (go) up, they condense into water which ____(6)____ (come) down again as rains. ____(7)____ (you know) what ____(8)____ (happen) to this water? All of it ____(9)____ (not seep) into earth. Most of it ____(10)____ (collect) in the sea and other reservoirs of water on land. It evaporates again, ____(11)____ (rise) in the sky and ____(12)____ (convert) into rain water.

A collect
B collects
C collected
D does collect

b

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10
you

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4