Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
Option C

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
It seems to be option C

Ans 3:

In my opinion, it is both option (A).Sway (as a verb) is similar to the verb 'control', or 'influence'. It is used in a sentence as such: Mcdonald is very easily swayed by other people's opinions, he's never made so much as a decision by himself in his life. Sway (as a noun) is not similar to the word deviation. Sway means to swing or oscillate, which, generally, means 'to move around a fixed point in a regular manner'. For example: The child swayed slightly on his feet as he waited for his name to be called. Deviation, on the other hand, (as a noun) means 'to stray from a recommended/accepted path'. For example: Harry's deviation from the standard methods (written in the book 'Advanced Potion-Making', by Libatius Borage) earned him many compliments from Slughorn.Thus, the answer is option (A) in my opinion.

Ans 4:

I think it's option C

Ans 5:

It’s option c mostly

Ans 6:

Yes...its option c

Ans 7:

Option C also seems correct as "sway" means "control" only when it is used in the expression "held sway".

Ans 8:

Ans 9:

Class : Class 5
Both A and C are correct.

Ans 10:

NO.......its option A

Ans 11:

Sway also means to control

Ans 12:

In my opinion, option a may be correct in some contexts but when such an appropriate option as option c is there, it should be option c as it is more correct. Olympiad questions are confusing in such a way where they may have two or even more correct answers but in this exercise it is my opinion that in options a and c, c is more appropriate.

Ans 13:

Yes...its option c

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
I agree with the anser I read the question wrong

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
I agree i read the question wrong

Ans 3:

yes

Ans 4:

this question seems to be incorrect

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

The error is that Ram is a boy , so it will not be she, it will be he.

Ans 2:

We are assuming Ram is a boy. Can't do that as the English language is global and some cultures may name a girl as Ram. Bad question.

Ans 3:

What is the error in this sentence?

Ans 4:

where is the error

Ans 5:

HE ought to be

Ans 6:

he ought to be

Ans 7:

The name "Ram" can be gender neutral, Please correct your question/answer

Ans 8:

what is the error ? please clarify

Ans 9:

.e

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

OMG ! didnot realize that it would turn out to be that simple .

Ans 13:

Class : Class 3
i dont know what is wrong?

Ans 14:

omg

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

No error

Ans 2:

it should be every day not everyday

Ans 3:

There is error. C is the right answer. It has to be work every day ( not everyday)

Ans 4:

Guys I also got this one wrong, it is a very common error. To know more, check out "Everyday vs. Every Day" by Merriam webster dictionary

Ans 5:

No freaking error. You have to be an inmate of a mental asylum to say that the correct option is 'C'.

Ans 6:

Why is there an error in this sentence?

Ans 7:

No, there is no error.

Ans 8:

NO ERROR

Ans 9:

NO ERROR

Ans 10:

there is no error everyday and every day is the same

Ans 11:

There is no error in this sentence...

Ans 12:

What will be the correct sentence?

Ans 13:

Answer is right, I googled it, Every day should be used in place of everyday

Ans 14:

Everyday must have a space between it in this usage

Ans 15:

I don't think this can be considered an error

Ans 16:

No error What is wrong in work everyday

Ans 17:

i do not think there is an error

Ans 18:

AS EVERYDAY IS USED TO TELL COMMON THINGS.EG;-EVERY DAY , I CORRECT EVERYDAY SPELLING MISTAKES.

Ans 19:

correct answer is option C, because no one will work everyday.

Ans 20:

Ans 21:

No error

Ans 22:

Everyday is grammatically correct; there's no mistake.

Ans 23:

Then why is C the correct answer

Ans 24:

It should be Priya’s mother goes to work every day. NOT everyday.

Ans 25:

Class : Class 10
i think there is no error

Ans 26:

what's wrong with the sentence

Ans 27:

The sentence is correct, there's no error

Ans 28:

There is no error in "work everyday", it should be D). If anyone thinks that "everyday" and "every day" are different, in this context, they are not. Please fix this.

Ans 29:

I don't mean to be impolite, but I don't think there is anything wrong with "work everyday". If there is, could you please enlighten me ?

Post Your Answer

READ THE PASSAGE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT FOLLOW.
Though the U.S. prides itself on being a leader in the world community, a recent report shows that it lags far behind other industrialised countries in meeting the needs of its youngest and most vulnerable citizens. The U.S. has a higher infant mortality-rate, a higher proportion of low birth-weight babies, a smaller proportion of babies immunised against childhood diseases and a much higher rate of adolescent pregnancies. These findings, described as a 'quiet crisis' requires immediate and far-reaching action. Research shows that a fourth of the nation's 12 million infants and toddlers live in poverty. As many as half confront risk factors that could harm their ability to develop intellectually, physically and socially. Child immunisations are too low, more children are born into poverty, more are in substandard care while their parents work and more are being raised by single parents. When taken together, these and other risk factors can lead to educational and health problems that are much harder and more costly to reverse.
The crisis begins in the womb with unplanned parenthood. Women with unplanned pregnancies are less likely to seek pre-natal care. In the U.S. 80% of teenage pregnancies and 56% of all pregnancies are unplanned. The problems continue after birth where unplanned pregnancies and unstable partnerships often go hand in hand. Since 1950, the number of single parent families has nearly tripled. More than 25 percent of all births today are to unmarried mothers. As the number of single parent families grow and more women enter the work force, infants and toddlers are increasingly in the care of people other than their parents.
Most disturbingly, recent statistics show that American parents are increasingly neglecting or abusing their children. Babies under the age of one are the fastest growing category of children entering foster care. The crisis affects children under the age of three most severely, the report says. Yet, it is this period-from infancy through pre-school years-that sets the stage for a child's future.
The 'Quiet Crisis' severely affects the children belonging to the age group ___________.

A between one and three years
B between two and three years
C below one year
D below three years

the answer wasn't given clearly in passage.

Ans 1:

I think its D

Ans 2:

It is Dit is d

Ans 3:

I think the answer should be option D- below 3 years. To quote the passage, "The crisis affects children under the age of three most severely, the report says."

Ans 4:

The answer is below one year as it is said in the passage that “These findings described as the quiet crisis requires immediate and far reaching action. One fourth of the nation’s 12 million infants and toddlers live in poverty” As infants are below 1 year..that must be the answer

Ans 5:

I think that the answer has to be D because it is written clearly that "The crisis affects children under the age of three most severely

Ans 6:

In my opinion, the answer should be Option (D) instead of Option (C), as, according to the final paragraph of the passage, it is written as "The crisis affects children under the age of three years most severely, the report says.". As it is clearly, mentioned, children under the age of 'three' years suffer most severely.

Ans 7:

It doesn't make sense, as it is quoted children under 3 years are most severely affected.

Ans 8:

Shouldn't the answer be 'd' as they mention it "affects the children below the age of three most severely"

Ans 9:

the answer should be D it is clearly stated in the passage

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

The correct answer is option c. It is completely correct to say “there is A need” but wrong to say that “there is a need to REVISING the school timings.”,it should be to REVISE the school timings...thus the answer is option c. Hope you found it helpful!

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

The answer is c as divide makes more sense here. If it was not present, then it would have been open.

Ans 2:

Open can be the antonym of bridge but divide makes more sense. If divide was not there in the options, then it could have been open

Ans 3:

why can't it be divide

Ans 4:

sorry,, C

Ans 5:

d

Ans 6:

The answer is divide. There is an error from the SOF side. Anyways, there are many answers given by this website which are wrong.

Ans 7:

Yes the correct answer should be divide ( option c) .

Ans 8:

answer is c divide

Ans 9:

I think Shreyans Jain IS ABSOLUTELY right.

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

Divide is more appropriate option. SOF's answer key is probably showing the wrong answer.

Ans 12:

Option C

Ans 13:

Divide ought to be the correct answer as it means to separate. If it was not in the options, then open could have been considered. Bridge means to connect for which divide is its antonym.

Ans 14:

Bind can not be, as bride means 'to join' . But open is the answer,as the antonym of join is open

Ans 15:

I think it should be option c as bridge means 'to join' and antonym for this has to be 'divide'.

Ans 16:

Ans 17:

It says the antonym which is the opposite of a word so I think it is option d

Ans 18:

I think Divide is correct answer.

Ans 19:

i think c is the correct option

Ans 20:

Option c is right as per the Internet. Open doesn't sound right either.

Ans 21:

As per internet, it should be option C. But it is showing wrong..

Ans 22:

Divide is more appropriate than open. It may be an error from the SOF side.

Ans 23:

Class : Class 2

Ans 24:

divide must be the correct answer because word divide means to separate and bridge means structure carrying road over river etc.

Ans 25:

yup, but if it is showing wrong, think of the next possibility! open?

Ans 26:

Class : Class 7
option C is correct

Ans 27:

d is the answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

B

Ans 2:

WHENEVER THERE IS USAGE OF BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A NEGATIVE PART AND A POSITIVE PART. HERE THE NEGATIVE PART IS LONG AND THE POSITIVE PART IS EXCITING

Ans 3:

WHENEVER THERE IS USAGE OF BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A NEGATIVE PART AND A POSITIVE PART. HERE THE NEGATIVE PART IS LONG AND THE POSITIVE PART IS EXCITING

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
b is the ans

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

C

Ans 2:

C

Ans 3: