Ans 3:

Class : Class 7

Ans 4:

Class : Class 4

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION TO COMPLETE EACH BLANK.
Dear Kusum,
Thank you ___(40)___ your letter. You wanted to know ___(41)___ the picnic that I enjoyed last Sunday. Now am ___(42)___ you a short description about it. Only a few students of our class and some teachers took part in it. We went to Botanical garden. The place is very beautiful ___(43)___ rich in natural scenery. We started our trip at 8 in the morning and reached there in two hours. We had ___(44)___ fun there. We played games and ate plenty of food. We also enjoyed the nature and its beauty. I personally enjoyed the bus ride to and from the spot. Really, it was a very enjoyable and interesting picnic to me. I ___(45)___ never forget this picnic.
With love,
Siya

Agave
Bgive
Cgives
Dgiving

how ans is

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
There is some printing mistake cuz it shows ' Now 'am' ' and that does not show any meaning . so I took it as 'I will " and my answer is give .But the computer said that the answer is giving. I think it took this error as I am. so I guess both the things are correct.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 3

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 3

Choose the correct option to fill in the blanks.
The Great Pyramid of Giza __(Example)__ one of the most __(?)__ ancient monuments still standing. Built as a tomb __()__ the Pharaoh Khufu, the Great Pyramid took tens of __()__ of labourers over two decades to complete. Each of the 2.4 million stone blocks that makes up the pyramid weighs __()__ one and two tons.

Atrivial
Bmodest
Cmagnificent
Dmodrate

Could not understand . Give explanation

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

Class : Class 9
This is weird.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Read the following story and answer the questions that follow :
Fight between the planets

One day, Raju slept after reading his book of geography. In dreams, Raju saw that there was a fight going on between the planets and satellites. They were fighting over who holds the most importance. The Sun and planets like Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, all were busy praising themselves.
"I am the brightest planet," said Venus, "I am unique because I revolve from west to east, while you all revolve in the opposite direction. I am considered to be Goddess." The Earth smirked and said, "I am the only planet, which supports life and has water and an atmosphere."
"I am red in colour and known as the God of War," said Mars.
"I have the maximum number of satellites," said Jupiter.
"I am counted amongst the biggest of planets," interrupted Saturn. Uranus said, "I am huge and green in colour. The Greeks consider me as their God and worship me."
"I am blue in colour and very big. I am known as the 'Sea-God'," said Neptune. The Moon was getting irritated with the praises from all the other planets.
Who was getting irritated with this conversation?

A The Moon
B The Earth
C Uranus
D Saturn

Saturn is the correct answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8

Post Your Answer