International English Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

The correct answer is D

When we change voice, we use the same tense with the third form of verb preceded by 'by'.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
*EXELLENT

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7
THE CORRECT ANSWER SHOULD BE 'A' BECAUSE WHEN ABHI WORKED REALLY HARD SO IN A RESULT OR IN CONCLUSION HE GOT ESELLENT MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Complete the following paragraph with suitable adverb from the options given below :
It is ____ said that if we do not take pains, we gain nothing. ____ life without work is meaningless. Those who sit ____ or look for outside help invite ___?___ their ruin. The sun, moon and other heavenly bodies ____ work. ____, it is clear that work is a must for our life. ____ say you cannot take pains.

A wisely
B continuously
C definitely
D gladly

I do not think this is the right answer please , check with the department for the correct answer , sorry for the inconvinence hope you will take this as a serious matter

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 2

Read the passage and answer the questions that follow.
A tree stands in a forest under a cloudy sky. Suddenly, it appears as if a twig is crawling down the trunk. It isn’t actually a twig, it is a stick insect. Its stick–like appearance helps it to protect itself from enemies, so it doesn’t end up in a problem.

Stick insects also known as walking sticks are found all over the world. They live in forests where the weather is mild, warm and humid. They are related to grasshoppers, crickets, etc. These creepy-crawlies are usually brown, green, or black. They’re also the world’s longest insects.
This bug spends much of its time in trees, munching on leaves. When in danger of being eaten by birds, the insect tries to remain completely still to blend with the branches. Still, if caught by the leg, the insect detaches it and runs away. The leg will later grow back.
 /><br/>
If a bird grabs the insect by its leg, it __________.
<br><br><span class=Abecomes helpless
Bdetaches the leg and runs away
Cremains completely still

where is the question

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 3

The correct answer is B

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
However odd it may sound, it is the correct answer and is actually quite commonly used...

Post Your Answer

Fill the correct simple past or past perfect form of the verb given in the brackets from the options given below :
Ramya ___?___ (start) asking for books even before I ____ (know) her for a week. When Sandhya ____ (see) all the pictures, she ____ (be) ready to leave. Tenses (Present-Perfect; Past-Simple, Continuous and Perfect) 9 Qadir ____ (come) to have lunch with me but I ____ (have) some errands to do. We ____ (not invite) Rubina to the party because she __19__ (misbehave) with our guests last time. As soon as Sarla ____ (get) her money, she ____ (rush) out of the place. I ____ (thank) Rajni for what she ____ (do) for me.
Hardly ____ (I enter) the house when I ____ (hear) the mirror break.

A start
B started
C had started
D had been started

Asking for books is the first event and knowing is the second. The first event should have a past perfect and the second should be simple past. Please reconsider questions 12 and 13

Post Your Answer

The correct answer is A

Everyone wants to go swimming at the beach when the weather is nice. 

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 2

The correct answer is D.

Janvi __hasn't____ finished her homework yet. She is still working on it. 

Post Your Answer