Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
C is the right answer but in the book it is given as 'under'

Ans 3:

It is cccc

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
If the question was He was sitting _____ the tree, then A would have been the correct answer but for He was sitting __ the shade of the tree, it should be C

Ans 5:

A is the correct answer

Ans 6:

it is C because we cannot sit under the shade but we can sit in the shade

Ans 7:

Ans 8:

Class : Class 3
I think so C should be the answer because he is sitting in the shade of the tree , he is sitting under the tree but in the shade.

Ans 9:

Class : Class 5
a answer

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

The correct answer is C as he cannot sit under the shade but he can sit in the shade.

Ans 12:

Class : Class 7
one cannot sit under the shade of the tree . the answer should be C .

Ans 13:

I feel like it is under the tree shade. because how can you be sitting in the tree shade. Under is the more correct preposition.

Ans 14:

Class : Class 9
C is the Correct Answer because we can sit in the shade of Tree or we can sit under the Tree.

Ans 15:

C is the answer

Ans 16:

Class : Class 10
c

Ans 17:

A is the answer to the question

Ans 18:

Answer is C.

Ans 19:

I too think it should be HE WAS SITTING UNDER THE TREE

Ans 20:

Class : Class 4
under the tree but in the shade

Ans 21:

it must be C

Ans 22:

Class : Class 10
i think CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC this is spam XDDD

Ans 23:

Correct answer is 'He is sitting under the shade of the tree.' You are right.

Ans 24:

Ans 25:

Class : Class 3
A is the answer

Ans 26:

Under the tree automatically conveys that he was sitting under the shade. The correct answer should be A

Ans 27:

The Answer is A as we cannot sit inside the tree but we can sit under the tree.

Ans 28:

dfxhchfcvvfhfddgrfrrdddfdfdfdfddddd i think thaT THE ANS. IS A

Ans 29:

it is C because we cannot sit under the shade but we can sit in the shade

Ans 30:

It is under, A is the correct answer

Ans 31:

C is the right answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 7

Read the passage and answer the questions that follow.
Writing... Do you enjoy it? Most people don't enjoy it. Have you ever wondered why then, do a select few write? These writers are inspired to tell stories. This inspiration comes either from their life experiences or others whom they know. Sometimes it's their own imagination that makes them create wonderful stories. There are other times when writers write to provide information about different topics or to convince their readers about something. Whatever the circumstances, writers have a reason for writing and this is called the ‘writer's purpose'. The most common types of writers' purpose are: to share the excitement of an event, to entertain, to provide information, to influence the reader and to stimulate imagination.
Think about the last time a story made you laugh, cry or tremble with fear. These stories are written with a particular purpose in mind: to entertain the reader. Have you read books like the Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings? These stories transport you into an entirely different world and encourage you to create vivid images and scenes. Also, as a child you might have read fairy tales and fables. These stories usually have a moral in order to teach values. In addition, there are humorous stories as well as tragedies. Such writing is also known as fiction.
While fiction entertains, non-fiction writing makes you think as it usually has different opinions supported by facts and real-life examples. Non-fiction writers spend a long time researching their subject by reading extensively on it. They may also interview other people to get to know various view points. They do this to ensure that they convey accurate information to the reader.
Examples of this type of writing are news articles, encyclopaedia entries, biographies, diaries, scientific papers and histories. Writers also write to persuade their audience about something. These texts use specific techniques to make the reader aware of a subject and then care about it by thinking about it in a certain way. Examples of this are letters to the editor, discursive and argumentative essays or persuasive speeches. So, the next time you read a text, story or article, see if you can identify the writer's purpose.

According to the passage, writers who write to influence want to __________.

Aprovide information about a subject
Bmake the reader cry
Cconvince the reader to do something
Dmake the reader buy more books

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 7

Read the passage and answer the questions that follow.
Writing... Do you enjoy it? Most people don't enjoy it. Have you ever wondered why then, do a select few write? These writers are inspired to tell stories. This inspiration comes either from their life experiences or others whom they know. Sometimes it's their own imagination that makes them create wonderful stories. There are other times when writers write to provide information about different topics or to convince their readers about something. Whatever the circumstances, writers have a reason for writing and this is called the ‘writer's purpose'. The most common types of writers' purpose are: to share the excitement of an event, to entertain, to provide information, to influence the reader and to stimulate imagination.
Think about the last time a story made you laugh, cry or tremble with fear. These stories are written with a particular purpose in mind: to entertain the reader. Have you read books like the Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings? These stories transport you into an entirely different world and encourage you to create vivid images and scenes. Also, as a child you might have read fairy tales and fables. These stories usually have a moral in order to teach values. In addition, there are humorous stories as well as tragedies. Such writing is also known as fiction.
While fiction entertains, non-fiction writing makes you think as it usually has different opinions supported by facts and real-life examples. Non-fiction writers spend a long time researching their subject by reading extensively on it. They may also interview other people to get to know various view points. They do this to ensure that they convey accurate information to the reader.
Examples of this type of writing are news articles, encyclopaedia entries, biographies, diaries, scientific papers and histories. Writers also write to persuade their audience about something. These texts use specific techniques to make the reader aware of a subject and then care about it by thinking about it in a certain way. Examples of this are letters to the editor, discursive and argumentative essays or persuasive speeches. So, the next time you read a text, story or article, see if you can identify the writer's purpose.

Which of these is not mentioned in the text as a source of inspiration for writers?

AFriends, family and acquaintances
BTheir own creative intellect
CTheir own lives
DPersuasive speeches

Ans 1:

Option D: Persuasive speeches

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

The correct answer is B

Rahul is going to see the dentist with his mother. 

Ans 2:

how

Ans 3:

because Rahul is going with his mother.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

C

Ans 2:

it can also be like grandpa "always" enjoys gardning

Ans 3:

all the options are suitible

Ans 4:

Always is the correct answer

Ans 5:

Ans 6:

a is the correct answer you mad sof

Ans 7:

IT CAN BE MY GRANDPA ALWAYS ENJOYS GARDENING.

Ans 8:

always is correct although it could be never or a lot too so I think a lot is correctShreeda Dewangan4-G Delhi Public School Raipur Chhattisgarh

Ans 9:

The answers cud be A, B, and C!!

Ans 10:

The question does not have a blank space where the correct option needs to be inserted. So, the right answer could vary depending on it.

Ans 11:

dont say sof mad as c is correct

Ans 12:

Actually the dash is not given but the correct answer is C.Please add the dash , SOF Olympiad trainer

Ans 13:

C a lot

Ans 14:

It’s b

Ans 15:

It could be B or C as the write answer could vary as they have not added any blank so we do not know where the word shall be inserted

Ans 16:

c is correct

Ans 17:

The question is only wrong as there is no blank space hence it is most likely to beMy Grandpa always enjoys gardening Or My Grandpa never enjoys gardening

Ans 18:

Ans 19:

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

The answer should be D .

Ans 2:

The answer given here is d itself Moon Gupta

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Read the following telephonic conversation and answer the question that follow :
Nishu : Hello!
Ashu : Hello! Can I speak to Ravi?
Nishu : I am his sister Nishu this side. Ravi is out at the moment.
Ashu : I am Ashu, Ravi's friend. Will you please convey my message to Ravi?
Nishu : Yes, of course. I will gladly do that.
Ashu : Tell him that Mr. Spencer, our sports teacher is taking us out for a picnic tomorrow. So, we have to go to school without bag. But, do not forget to bring lunch box and a water bottle.
Nishu : Oh! That's great! I will definitely inform him about this picnic.
What is the message left by Ashu?

A Nishu’s teacher is taking them to picnic.
B Their sports teacher is taking them out for a picnic.
C Ravi has to take lunch box and water bottle but not the school bag.
D Both B and C.

You re very very have a problem with you're system

Ans 1:

d

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1: