International English Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
Yeah, it's appropriate.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Read the passage given below and complete the sentences using the verb given in the brackets :
Water in the sea and on the ground constantly ____(1)____ (evaporate) due to heat of the sun. Water ____(2)____ (get) converted into vapour which ____(3)____ (go) upwards in the atmosphere. Water vapours then ____(4)____ (condense) on the dust particles to form clouds. When clouds ____(5)____ (go) up, they condense into water which ____(6)____ (come) down again as rains. ____(7)____ (you know) what ____(8)____ (happen) to this water? All of it ____(9)____ (not seep) into earth. Most of it ____(10)____ (collect) in the sea and other reservoirs of water on land. It evaporates again, ____(11)____ (rise) in the sky and ____(12)____ (convert) into rain water.

A collect
B collects
C collected
D does collect

b

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
you

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6

Post Your Answer

The correct answer is A.

Post Your Answer

The correct answer is A.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
c

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Am meeting - D. Not C because it is missing AM - sentence would be ' I going to meet '

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
Yeah even I had the same mistake.

Ans 5:

Am meeting - D. Not C because it is missing AM - sentence would be ' I going to meet '

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

http://google0123.com/

Ans 4:

U IS A VOWEL AN IS THE ANS

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1:

Class : Class 2
The answer must be "D". However, the answer key gives the answer as "C".

Ans 2:

Class : Class 2
D

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 3

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
because

Post Your Answer

Read the passage and mark the most appropriate preposition from the options given below :
Mrs Gupta lives __21__ a flat near the Apna Bazaar __22__ 55 A, Model Nagar __23__ New Delhi. Her flat is __24__ the third floor. She usually remains __25__ her flat and keeps herself busy __26__ the household chores. Mr Gupta goes __27__ office __28__ the morning and __29__ 9:30 a.m. her son also leaves __30__ Faridabad where he works __31__ a factory. He works __32__ the General Manager. While coming back __33__ home, he buys fruits and vegetables __34__ the market. Sometimes, he invites his friends __35__ tea.

A upon
B on
C at
D in

hi, I have a doubt about question no 31? Is it "in" or "on"?

Ans 1:

I answered as "in",which is Option D, and is correct,but the website is showing that the correct answer is "on",which is Option B,and is wrong.

Ans 2:

how can one work on a factory unless he is constructing it ?

Ans 3:

in

Ans 4:

how could it be on?it should be in

Ans 5:

it is in. can someone explain how on is correct?

Ans 6:

the correct ans is in

Ans 7:

the correct answer is 'in'

Ans 8:

How can it be 'on' ? Does Mrs. Gupta's son ' sit on ' the factory that it is said 'on' . If anyone has a brain he or she would not write the answer as 'on' .No one an deny that the correct answer is 'in' if anyone knows correct uses of English.

Post Your Answer