International English Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer - Page 410

User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
answer is C it should be itself

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
itself

Ans 3:

Class : Class 4
the gender is not given

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
It should be b i think the correct answer is b

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
I think Option C is the correct answer

Ans 4:

Class : Class 5

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
It could be b or c

Ans 6:

Class : Class 4
The correct answer is C

Ans 7:

Class : Class 5
Question.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B).

Ans 8:

Class : Class 5
Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (3)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoDiscuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your commentsAns 3:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 4 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (3)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoDiscuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments Discuss on ForumQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (2)Ans 1:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)Ans 2:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 3 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your commentsAns 3:Riddhiman Bose from Don Bosco School, KolkataClass : >Class 4 4 minutes agoQuestion.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). Write your comments

Ans 9:

Class : Class 5
Question.Choose the best response from the options given below :Haven't you put on weight recently? A No, there isn't. B Yes, I did. C Yes, I have. D Both (A) and (B). View All Answers (1)

Ans 10:

Class : Class 2
It will be B as it is past

Ans 11:

Class : Class 7
I think it is B and C

Ans 12:

Class :
The correct answer is C.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
am, Radha and Suraj are great friends. C Ram, Shyam radha and suraj are great friends. D Ram shyam radha and suraj are great friends.am, Radha and Suraj are great friends. C Ram, Shyam radha and suraj are great friends. D Ram shyam radha and suraj are great friends.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
you know my name A do you know my name. B Do you know my name? C do you Know

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
the answer is riddhiman bose!!!

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
The correct answer is option B.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Ans 3:

Class : Class 8
The correct answer is option D.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 8

Ans 1:

Class :
Option A informal

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 8

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
It should be D or A as they both mean the same

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
ooooopppppppppsssss.Sorry read it wrong

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
How is c the answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

READ THE PASSAGE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT FOLLOW.

Much before medical science discovered it Readers Digest came out with the prescription-Laughter is the Best Medicine. News papers and magazines which regularly run humour columns are, therefore, doing their bit to keep the readers in good health. Reading light articles, whether they be satirical, comic or just humorous, relieves the tedium of work-a-day world. Some pieces may even tickle one’s grey matter.

It is said that if you laugh for ten minutes you will be in a better position to put up with pain for two hours. According to US researchers, laughter is a good antidote to stress that tones up the system. Facial laugh muscles instruct the brain to ‘feel good’ regardless of how you feel.

According to a French doctor, laughter deepens breathing, improves blood circulation, speeds up the process of tissue healing and stabilises many body functions. In short, it acts as a power drug with no side effects. Researchers state that laughter stimulates production of a beta-endorphins, natural pain killers in the body and improves digestion. Those who laugh are less prone to digestive disorders and ulcers.

Some people in France have made it a career. You can hire a ‘jovialist’ who cracks jokes and laughs and promises to make you dissolve your worries in helpless laughter. A word of caution. Although laughing is a good exercise for toning up the facial muscles, laughing at others’ expense, particularly at their disabilities, is in bad taste and is to be avoided. Secondly, laughing with food in the mouth is dangerous as the food stuff can get into the wind pipe and may choke the digestive system.

Eating, any way, is a serious business to be trifled with by any jocular diversion. Laughter comes best when it is free of encumbrances, whether it is constricting food or the need to humour the boss.

According to a French doctor laughter ______.

Ais a remedy for stressful mood.
Bdeepens breathing and improves blood circulation
Cis a kind of power drug without any side effect
Dis the best medicine for several digestive disorders


Both the answers B and C should be correct

Ans 1:

Class :
And C have been said by theFrench doctor.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
B is correct. C is said by the writer

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
Both B and C are correct. THERE ARE 2 CORRECT ANSWERS HERE. Reporting Now...

Ans 4:

Class : Class 6
both b and c should be answer as doctor said both

Ans 5:

Class : Class 5
B is correct

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
Answer should be B

Ans 7:

Class : Class 7
Both options B and C are correct as the doctor said both.

Ans 8:

Class : Class 8
answer should b and c

Ans 9:

Class : Class 6
Option B aka the correct answer left the chat-

Ans 10:

Class :
Why is ans B incorrect?Both sentences B

Ans 11:

Class : Class 3
B and C

Ans 12:

Class : Class 6
both are correct

Ans 13:

Class : Class 7
The doctor said B. C is stated by the writer

Ans 14:

Class : Class 5
BOTH B AND C ARE TRUE

Ans 15:

Class :
The answer is B and C

Ans 16:

Class :
The answer is B

Post Your Answer