International English Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions :
Dear Seema,
I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting.
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A because
B while
C so that
D than

Answer should be ??

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
option B

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
Option B is correct. Please check it SOF

Ans 3:

Option B should be correct.

Ans 4:

while is correct

Ans 5:

Answer B is correct

Ans 6:

b is correct

Ans 7:

answer is b

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting.
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A However
B While
C So that
D Besides

Ans 1:

however is correct

Ans 2:

its' however' because if you have said something and want to start with another topic then you don't use besides without the word that and the word that is not mentoined after besides so the key answer is A

Ans 3:

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A Though
B But
C So
D Even if

What should the answer be ?

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is C.

Ans 2:

Answer D is correct

Ans 3:

answer d is correct , c doesn't make any sense

Ans 4:

D is correct

Ans 5:

The correct answer is D

Ans 6:

even if ...is correct

Ans 7:

d is the answer

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A because
B also
C hence
D but

What should the answer be ?

Ans 1:

hence is correct

Ans 2:

hence is correct it cannot be unless

Ans 3:

Hence should be the answer isn't it?.....option C

Ans 4:

option c should be correct

Ans 5:

it has to be hence because read the sentence before giving answers

Ans 6:

hence is the answer

Ans 7:

hence is the answer

Ans 8:

Hence is the correct ans

Ans 9:

Option C should be correct.

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A either
B because
C therefore
D unless

Ans should be A

Ans 1:

how can it be unless ?it has to be either it is a problem

Ans 2:

it is either

Ans 3:

either is the correct answer.

Ans 4:

it has to be either,...

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
What is this no 22 has a and even has a problem it should either

Ans 6:

The answer should be option A:Either. I was suprised to see that the answer is UNLESS!!!

Ans 7:

either ..... or is co-relative conjunctionbut unless is wrong answer.the correct answer is Either.

Ans 8:

either is the correct answer

Ans 9:

Ans 10:

It should be ans. A either.

Ans 11:

answer is either

Ans 12:

answer is either

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
Yeah, it's appropriate.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Read the passage given below and complete the sentences using the verb given in the brackets :
Water in the sea and on the ground constantly ____(1)____ (evaporate) due to heat of the sun. Water ____(2)____ (get) converted into vapour which ____(3)____ (go) upwards in the atmosphere. Water vapours then ____(4)____ (condense) on the dust particles to form clouds. When clouds ____(5)____ (go) up, they condense into water which ____(6)____ (come) down again as rains. ____(7)____ (you know) what ____(8)____ (happen) to this water? All of it ____(9)____ (not seep) into earth. Most of it ____(10)____ (collect) in the sea and other reservoirs of water on land. It evaporates again, ____(11)____ (rise) in the sky and ____(12)____ (convert) into rain water.

A collect
B collects
C collected
D does collect

b

Ans 1:

you

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4