Post Your Answer
Post Your Answer
Ans 5:
Class : Class 6
The answer is B, in my opinion. Because 'still' is written there, so taller is more appropriate, I guess!
Ans 14:
Ans 16:
Ans 21:
Class : Class 6
'The tallest' is the superlative degree of the adjective. We can use the superlative degree of the adjective here as the sentence explains the comparison of height between three people, but no one is as tall as Rupinder. Thus option D is the correct answer.
Ans 29:
Class : Class 10
I alwayse support smart people in Vibgyor High , DPS , and other schools but the answer is C
Post Your Answer
Ans 1:
Class : Class 9
I agree but the question asked is not how the culture and heritage is, it is asking about how the city is.....
Post Your Answer
Post Your Answer
Ans 2:
Post Your Answer
Post Your Answer
Ans 6:
Class : Class 7
It can be both A and D as The children have been playing since/for two hours is correct as it is a continuous activity happening in both a and d
Post Your Answer
Ans 3:
Class : Class 6
Sorry for the last question. It is going to be 'The' is sounding odd. I think it it is going to be 'a'.

