Post Your Answer
Ans 5:
Class : Class 4
I think that the answer should be 'D', because upon stands for 'about'. Also, I think that it is more formal than on, and I think if there are two correct answers, they expect you to choose the more formal option
Post Your Answer
Ans 3:
Ans 7:
Class : Class 7
The answer is A that I, know but, how it is A i don't know. I also did it C but is A.
Ans 10:
Class : Class 4
Would you be able to and Will you be able to are same thing . So response can be both A and C
Ans 12:
Class : Class 5
it should be C i made it correct do not get confused with this question and answer it is so easy.
Ans 13:
Class : Class 2
it is supposed to be Abut they never let us type such error problems in 'report an error'
Post Your Answer
Post Your Answer
Ans 4:
Class : Class 4
in ancient times we called oxes oxen , but now we call them oxes. So the answer should should be both oxen and oxes
Post Your Answer
Ans 1:
Class : Class 5
Little is the adverb here , as it defines the verb 'speak', or adds to the descriptionof an action, action being 'speaking French' here
Ans 7:
Class : Class 1
Little describes how much the brother speaks French. An adjective describes how, when, where, why about a verb . Speaks is a verb. It does not describe anything. Answer should be D
Post Your Answer
Post Your Answer
Ans 3:
Class : Class 4
The answer is c only because the word, "that" is used to mention something that happened in the past. The word, "this" is used to mention things that happen in the present.