International English Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer

User Forum

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 2

Ans 1:

Class : Class 2
Answer should be D little

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
Little is the adverb here , as it defines the verb 'speak', or adds to the descriptionof an action, action being 'speaking French' here

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 4

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
The correct answer is D,Sunset.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5

Ans 3:

ITS A CONFUSION

Ans 4:

My answer is D Sunset

Ans 5:

Class : Class 6
i think it is morning

Ans 6:

ITS A CONFUSION

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

The correct ans should be C,was

Ans 2:

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

My father told able is also the correct awnser.

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

c

Ans 5:

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

The correct option is 'A'

Ans 3:

I think the correct option is option (A)

Ans 4:

A

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Complete the following letter with suitable conjunctions :
Dear Seema,
I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting.
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A yet
B though
C than
D because

Answer should be ??

Ans 1:

same here

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

answer is b

Ans 4:

Option B should be correct.Most of my answers should be correct according to English grammar,but are marked as wrong.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 3
if you want to check how many of your questions answer are correct first see how many are marked green then pause the test and see 1 of the row has the last score written on them if the numerator is equal to the qestions marked green than that means the questions you did are all correct 🧡🧡🧡❤👀😃🚇🚝🚟

Ans 6:

answer is b

Ans 7:

almost all answers in this letter format are wrong

Ans 8:

Answer B is correct

Ans 9:

the answer 'than' is wrong as the ans key is though all my comprehension answers can't be wrong as they are right and just marked wrong please check

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
I wrote a letter to you last week __21__ without any response from your side. __22__, I am a bit worried. I thought you are __23__ ill or busy with your studies, __24__ I am writing this letter. __25__ there is any other problem, share it with me. __26__ I am going to tell you an interesting incident. Yesterday, __27__ I was going to school, I saw a beggar who was pretending to be blind __28__ in reality he was not. A man gave him a base coin, __29__ he returned him the same coin, requesting him not to cheat him even __30__ he was ‘blind’.More on meeting.
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A and
B if
C but
D so that

Answer should be ?

Ans 1:

Answer C is correct.

Ans 2:

the answer 'so that 'is completely wrong ans key is 'but' please check

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

The correct answer is option C:but. Option C:so that is COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

Ans 5:

Option C should be correct.

Ans 6:

surely it is C

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A because
B while
C so that
D than

Answer should be ??

Ans 1:

answer is b

Ans 2:

option B

Ans 3:

Option B should be correct.

Ans 4:

Option B is correct. Please check it SOF

Ans 5:

b is correct

Ans 6:

while is correct

Ans 7:

Answer B is correct

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A However
B While
C So that
D Besides

Ans 1:

its' however' because if you have said something and want to start with another topic then you don't use besides without the word that and the word that is not mentoined after besides so the key answer is A

Ans 2:

however is correct

Ans 3:

Post Your Answer

Dear Seema,
Yours sincerely,
Anita

A Though
B But
C So
D Even if

What should the answer be ?

Ans 1:

The correct answer is D

Ans 2: