Ans 1:

Class : Class 10

Ans 2:

Class : Class 7

Ans 3:

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
It shows generous on google, I guess it is correct then.

Ans 5:

Class : Class 3
Exactly

Ans 6:

Yes.I agree . There is no correct (some are partially correct)answers.

Ans 7:

Liberal means open to other's views and ideals, which is not an option here.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

It has told Synonym not Antonym so Synonym of innocuous is banal. Answer: A.

Ans 2:

Ans 3:

Class : Class 5
Ans d

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
ans. d

Ans 5:

Not answer d guys

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 7

Ans 1:

Ans 2:

Delivered implies that it has alreday been arrived, I don't think it is C

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 7

Read the poem carefully and answer the questions that follow :
Rise, brothers, rise; the wakening skies pray to the morning light, The wind lies asleep in the arms of the dawn like a child that has cried all night. Come, let us gather our nets from the shore, and set our catamarans free, To capture the leaping wealth of the tide, for we are the kings of the sea!
No longer delay, let us hasten away in the track of the seagull’s call, The sea is our mother, the cloud is our brother, the waves are our comrades all. What though we toss at the fall of the sun where the hand of the sea-god drives? He who holds the storm by the hair, will hide in his breast our lives.
Sweet is the shade of the coconut glade, and the scent of the mango grove, And sweet are the sands at the full o’ the moon with the sound of the voices we love; But sweeter, O brothers, the kiss of the spray, and the dance of the wild foam’s glee; Row, brothers row to the edge of the verge, where the low sky mates with the sea.
–Sarojini Naidu
The last line of the above poem means _______.

A where the sky touches the sea
B where the sky moves away from the sea
C where the sea embraces the sky
D where the sea ends

dont option "A" and "C" mean the same or is it just my misconception

Ans 1:

Technically they mean the same but the answer will be 'A'. It is written 'where the low sky mates with the sea.' That would mean that the sky touches the sea. Not the sea touches the sky (like in 'C')

Ans 2:

Don't A and C mean the same thing?

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

I could not understand a thing from your explanation Aaditya

Ans 2:

The answer will be among because it is impossible to go inside the children and distribute the sweets. Also, distributing between the children would mean distributing sweets while the person is standing between the students. The answer cannot be on because that would mean that a person would be distributing sweets while standing on the children. Thus, the only logical answer left is among, which would mean that the sweets are being distributed only to the children.

Ans 3:

The answer will be among because it is impossible to go inside the children and distribute the sweets. Also, distributing between the children would mean distributing sweets while the person is standing between the students. The answer cannot be on because that would mean that a person would be distributing sweets while standing on the children. Thus, the only logical answer left is among, which would mean that the sweets are being distributed only to the children.

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 3

The passage and answer the questions that follow.
RAINBOWS
Rainbows are often seen when the sun comes out after or during a rainstorm. Rainbows are caused when sunlight shines through drops of water in the sky at a particular angle. When white sunlight enters a raindrop, it exits the raindrop a different colour. When light exits lots of different raindrops at different angles, it produces the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet that you see in a rainbow. Together, these colours are known as the spectrum. These colours can sometimes be seen in waterfalls and fountains as well. Did you know that there are double rainbows also? In a double rainbow, light reflects twice inside water droplets and forms two arcs. In most double rainbows, the colours of the top arc are opposite from those in the bottom arc. In other words, the order of colours starts with purple on top and ends with the red on bottom. Rainbows sometimes appear as white arcs at night. These rainbows are called moonbows. Moonbows are caused by moonlight shining through drops of water.

What is the colour of a moonbow?

AYellow
BWhite
CGrey
DBlack

I didn't know there was such thing as a moonbow!

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :IEO    Class : Class 8
Once, Gandhi was on an expedition to collect funds from various cities and villages for an organization to help the poor. He went to several places and finally reached Orissa. He organized a meeting in Orissa. There, he gave a speech to the public, requesting them to give him funds for the organization. At the end of his speech, a very old woman with bent back, tattered clothing, white hair, and shrunken skin got up. She requested the volunteers to allow her to reach Gandhi. However, the volunteers stopped her. She did not give up. She fought with them and reached Gandhi. She touched the feet of Gandhi. Then she took out a copper coin kept in the folds of her saree and placed it at his feet. Then the old lady left the stage. Gandhi very carefully took the coin. The treasurer of the organization for the poor asked Gandhi for the copper coin, but he refused to give it. “I keep cheques worth thousands of rupees,” said the treasurer. “Yet you won’t trust me with a copper coin!” Gandhi said, “This copper coin is worth much more than those thousands. If a man has several lakhs and he gives away a thousand or two, it doesn’t mean much.” Yes, the coin might have been the only thing that the poor old woman possessed. She did not even have proper clothes and could not afford good food. Still, she gave everything she had. That is why Gandhi regarded the coin as very precious. Questions: 1. Identify any 4 adverbs 2. Write a sentence with a conjunction and identify it's type

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

It is {A}

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
we can't say many deer as deers. Its wrong, I feel you understand.

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
I don’t agree with Dhanshree M Patil.

Ans 4:

The answer of this site is wrong it should be A

Post Your Answer