Make Olympiads a Habit Rather Than A Routine
We receive a ton of emails every day asking how much time one should allocate to prepare for the Olympiads and to be honest time doesn’t matter. At all! What matters is making Olympiads a habit rather than a daily routine. We suggest the better way to this is starting at an early age and devoting enough time daily and making Olympiads a habit rather than a monotonous routine and enjoy it!
Many children consider Olympiads as a burden. They take it as an addition to their routine studies. As a parent, you should motivate your child to take Olympiads because routine studies can get boring at times and Olympiads are a great source to channelize their reasoning and analytical abilities in the right direction. If you think a little deeper you’ll realize Olympiads test a student’s level of knowledge, power of reasoning, and analytical thinking outside of the regular school curriculum and helps in bringing the best out of children.
You will be surprised to learn that making Olympiads a habit helps to identify a child’s capability and real potential that may help him survive better in today’s modern competitive world. Olympiad exams such as National Science Olympiad (NSO), International Maths Olympiad (IMO), International English Olympiad (IEO), International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO), National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) etc. prepare students to take up challenges and prepare themselves mentally to grow stronger and sharpen their logical and reasoning abilities. A systematic approach and smart study regimen are both required to get good results in
Olympiads. The content provided by SOF Olympiad Trainer trains students to answer all kinds of questions. It can be purchased from this link.
Reasons Why Your Child Should Make Olympiads a Habit:
- Olympiad motivates students to endeavor for a better and deeper understanding of scientific facts to enhance their reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Olympiads prove to be a stepping stone and nurture your child to prepare for entrance examinations like JEE and NEET.
- A rank in the Olympiad develops a sense of confidence in the students and their parents. These also help parents identifying the talent of their child.
- Olympiads as conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation provides a big platform where even primary students can show their talent at the International, National, or State level.
- Students’ performance in school is also improved as Olympiads sharpen their thinking and learning process which helps them to grasp the concepts taught in schools better.
- Olympiads challenge students to come out of their comfort zone and instills an inbuilt desire to learn and seek more knowledge. It pushes their ability to perform better in all examinations taken.
Participating in Olympiads and proving your mettle with flying colors is a proud moment and gives a great sense of achievement to the students as well as their parents. So make Olympiads a habit to help nurture the competitive spirit of students in a healthy manner.
By : Vanya Kapil | Post Graduate | Content Writer | An Enthusiastic Reader and Good Listener |