Whoa! You are at the right place, at the right time, as we are the Official and the World's Largest SOF Olympiad Training Portal with the most authentic and upto date content for 2nd level IEO. The children have worked hard and made us proud by qualifying for IEO 2nd Level exams. It is now our turn to boost their confidence and help them prepare well for 2nd Level IEO.
Here is some information and some tips for IEO Level 2 Exams
- Level 2 Olympiads for IEO, NSO, IMO are generally held in 2nd or 3rd week of February 2018.
- By this time, most of the schools have completed the curriculum for the session, so children have been taught all the topics.
- IEO Level 2 Olympiads are tougher and comprehensive, but with regular practice and discipline, it is not difficult to get a good rank.
- IEO 1st level Results will be out in November end, so you will get full two months to prepare for IEO Level 2
- Spending just few hours per week, will help you get a good score in IEO Level 2
- We know you are overburdened with your syllabus in your schools and thus we have tried to keep the 2nd Level Olympiad Preparation content on our portal as crisp and relevant as possible.
- We feel that with the below mentioned content, you can score really well and be proud of the time spent with us on SOF Olympiad Trainer
- IEO Chapter-wise Testbank
- IEO Level 2 Mock Tests
So help your children realize their true potential by preparing and practicing with SOF Olympiad Trainer.
We have IEO Level 2 Content for for Classes 3 to 8.
International English Olympiad (IEO) Level-2 Pattern
|CLASS ||Topic/ Section ||No. of questions ||Marks per Question ||TOTAL Marks |
|3rd to 4th ||Word and Structure Knowledge ||30 ||1 ||30 |
|Achievers Section ||5 ||2 ||10 |
|GRAND TOTAL ||35 || ||40 |
|5th to 12th ||Word and Structure Knowledge ||45 ||1 ||45 |
|Achievers Section ||5 ||3 ||15 |
|GRAND TOTAL ||50 || ||60 |