Ask General Olympiad Related Questions, Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer - Page 169

User Forum

coupon
Subject :Rea    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
answer is d please rectify

Ans 2:

Class : Class 5
i think the answer is d

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Post Your Answer

Subject :Sam    Class : Sample

Read the passage given below and answer the questions that follow.
Once upon a time, everybody "did" science, for their own amusement and excitement. All of us, as children, are scientists too - testing substances on our tongues, discovering gravity, peering under rocks, seeing patterns in the stars, wondering what makes the night scary and the sky blue.

Partly because the educational system has taught science only in a reductionist, left-brain style and partly because of society's demands for practical applications of technology, the love of science fades quickly for most youngsters. Those who love nature but dislike dissecting small animals soon learn to avoid high-school biology. Students who enroll in psychology courses, hoping to learn something about how people think and feel, find themselves learning more about rats and statistics than they ever wanted to know.

According to the author, all children are scientists because they __________.

Aare amused and excited by science
Bare curious about some things
Care taught science in school
Denjoy peeping into things, tasting and wondering

I feel like the author is trying to convey [b] more than just saying [d]

Post Your Answer

Subject :Sam    Class : Sample

Read the letter and answer the following questions.
Letter to Rudolf, Santa's Reindeer

Dear Rudolf,
My name is Meethu. I am a baby parrot! I live with my friend in the great city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. Of course, that's in India, but I'll bet you knew that! Rudolf, some things that I might like for Christmas this year are two bags full of my favourite seed-mix, lots of green chillies and another baby parrot to play with. And please don't forget to put in a good word for my friend with Santa! He is very nice. He doesn't keep me in a cage.
Lots of Love
Meethu

Why does Meethu like his owner?

AHe doesn’t give him food.
BHe puts Meethu in a cage.
CHe allows Meethu to fly.

there is nothing in the passage

Post Your Answer

Subject :GENERAL    Class : Class 4

Post Your Answer

Subject :GENERAL    Class : Class 7

Post Your Answer