Ask General Olympiad Related Questions, Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer - Page 116

User Forum

coupon
Subject :IGK    Class : Class 4

Post Your Answer

Subject :IGK    Class : Class 8

Post Your Answer

Subject :Sam    Class : Sample

Post Your Answer

Mohit was looking for his father. He went 90 metres in the East before turning to his right. He went 20 metres before turning to his right again to look for his father at his uncle’s place 30 metres from this point. His father was not there. From here he went 100 metres to the North before meeting his father in a street. How far did the son meet his father from the starting point?

A80 metres
B100 metres
C140 metres
D260 metres

Ans 1:

Class : Class 10

Post Your Answer

Subject :IGK    Class : Class 3

Post Your Answer

Subject :IGK    Class : Class 3

Post Your Answer

Subject :IGK    Class : Class 8

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
B

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8

Ans 3:

please give explination

Ans 4:

please someone give explanation

Ans 5:

Class : Class 9

Ans 6:

okay i got it now : first we will divide it with 100 i.e it will be 0.6 then we will again multiply it with the base value i.e 60 which will be 1

Ans 7:

Post Your Answer

Read the passage and answer the following questions.
The fly was finally hers. It had taken Mini hours to trap it, but now, exhausted, it buzzed and crashed hopelessly around inside a pickle jar. Kneeling on a chair, she took a chapatti and spread it with a thick layer of butter, wiping the knife clean against the edge of the dish, the way her mother used to and savored her victory. She was again in control.

Which of the following expressions would you use to describe Mini's emotions after trapping the fly?

AOn cloud ten
BUnder a cloud
COn cloud nine
DEvery dark cloud has a silver lining

Post Your Answer

Subject :IGK    Class : Class 5

Post Your Answer