Choose one sentence to complete each dialogue.
Mother : When did you come back from the zoo? Did you like it there?
Minu : ______________.
AYes, I did
BI will think about it
CI cannot come
DNone of these
Mohit, Rohit, Tanuj, Varun and Amit are comparing what flavours of milkshake they like.
• Mohit, Tanuj and Amit are the only who likes vanilla milkshake.
• Rohit is the only one who dislikes strawberry milkshake.
• Varun's favourite is chocolate milkshake.
• Everyone except Tanuj likes banana milkshake.
• The only child who does not like chocolate milkshake is Mohit.
Who likes the least flavours of milkshake?
In MS-Word, which colour wavy line under a word indicates a spelling or grammar mistake?
DBoth (A) and (B)
When your desktop is cluttered with open windows, you can use ______ to select a single window and minimize the rest
In a quiz, 40 prizes consisting of 1st and 2nd prizes only are to be given. 1st and 2nd prizes are worth ₹ 2500 and ₹ 1500, respectively. If the total prize money is ₹ 85,000, then
(i) The equation formed is
(ii) The number of 1st prizes are
(iii) The number of 2nd prizes are