International Computer Science Olympiad Forum By SOF Olympiad Trainer - Page 240

User Forum

Subject :ICSO    Class : Class 6

Ans 1:

Class : Class 6
They are the first computers

Post Your Answer

Ans 1: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
UNIVAC (Universal Automatic Computer) is a line of electronic digital stored-program computers. ENIAC was amongst the earliest electronic general-purpose computers made. It was Turing-complete, digital and able to solve "a large class of numerical problems" through reprogramming.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7
do not ask a question in queue

Ans 2:

okay bro.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
the answer is 0

Ans 2:

the answer is 2 1st pair is E and C 2nd pair is X and U

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

the formulka of ms word means ??? plzz elaborate it bro.

Ans 2:

Type RIGHT to include the numbers in the row to the right of the cell you're in and click OK. Tip: To include a more specific range of cells in a formula, you can refer to specific cells. Imagine each column in your table has a letter and each row has a number, like in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

Hi Rahul, I am Aradhana here. Header is where we can insert chapter names and icons at the top of the page. Footer is where we can insert page numbers at the bottom of the page. Header and Footer can be found in Insert tab. You can click on the header and footer option and type the header and the footer. Please let me know if this was useful.

Ans 2:

in which app bro or application in computer.????

Ans 3:

I think in powerpoint

Post Your Answer

Subject :ICSO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

Здравствуйте, предлагаем Вам услуги комплексного продвижения вашего сайта, подробнее с нашими услугами Вы можете ознакомиться по ссылке http://www.anacron.ru/ Извините за беспокойство.

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

NOW YOUR TURN ADITYA........

Ans 2:

yeah and the results we will be having medals. but the paper of qbasic que was hard

Ans 3:

how was ur exam utkarsh

Ans 4:

1.The king or the father of the computers is Charles Babbage. 2.The pieces of computer in old times in 90s was big as big a room [ size ]. 3.The apple gadgets and company was first started or invented by Steve Jobs. 4.Bill Gates is one of the richest man in the world. he works in the company and makes softwares in the company of microsoft. 5.their are many types of computers. Ex. mainframe, micro, mini, super, normal and many more are their of computers. 6.our internet works on LAN and WAN system, by LAN full form is lOCAL area network and WAN full form is wide area network.

Ans 5:

and Aditya bro i can have you a question that after on 13th exam olypiad of NCO we will get medals and awrds n and also then we will tell to each other okay..

Ans 6:

yeh superb bro and you???

Ans 7:

Third Generation (1964-1971) Integrated Circuits. The development of the integrated circuit was the hallmark of the third generation of computers. Transistors were miniaturised and placed on silicon chips, called semiconductors, which drastically increased the speed and efficiency of computers.

Ans 8:

Okay and we will chat in this question only

Ans 9:

all the best bro we will win

Ans 10:

friend recently i had checked on internet that fundamentals of computer are their and on that page only their are more things of the sylabus or the whole things of sylabbus.

Ans 11:

Mine also superb

Post Your Answer

Ans 1:

friend son i will tell you.

Ans 2:

thanks BFF

Ans 3:

yeah we both are BFF BFF BFF BFF BFF BFF..................................

Ans 4:

it is a database store. in which means to store data like tables and data and more and also friend i have a advise that you can go to acess and also refer from google

Post Your Answer

Subject :ICSO    Class : Class 5

Ans 1:

option a neither and nor

Ans 2:

A)

Ans 3:

A)

Post Your Answer