User Forum

Subject :IMO    Class : Class 4

P, Q, R and S are 5-digit numbers, each having the digit 9 only once and in the place shown. None of the other digits are known.

Which of the following statements is CORRECT about P, Q, R and S?

A S is the smallest of the four numbers.
B P is larger than R.
C Q is the largest of the four numbers.
D R is the smallest of the four numbers.

The question itself is wrong because the options A,B and C are the answers . Or, rather instead of "correct" it should be "incorrect"

Ans 1:

Class : Class 4
THE QUE IS WRONG

Ans 2:

a, b, and c are correct

Ans 3:

Class : Class 7
Question is incorrect!

Ans 4:

Class : Class 8
The correct answer is (C).

Ans 5:

It should be written that which of the following statements are wrong.

Ans 6:

The question is wrong.I think so.

Ans 7:

A is the correct answer because according to question s is the smallest number

Ans 8:

Sakesh? I'm actually the same school!!

Ans 9:

all options are correct

Ans 10:

option A is correct as we do not know the numbers before the digit 9 in the numbers

Ans 11:

The question is wrong it should be Incorrect instead of correct

Ans 12:

the question should be which one is incorrect

Ans 13:

Class : Class 6
The question is correct.ExampleIf TTh place of S is 9 then option A become wrong.If TTh place of P is 0 and TTh place of R is 9 then option B become wrongIf TTh of R is 9 and TTh of S is 0 then option D become wrongSo option C is correct as Q’s TTh place is 9 If you replace the positions of P ,R , S with 0 to 9 … the given statement “ Q is the largest of four numbers” holds

Ans 14:

QUESTION IS WRONG. OPTIONS A, B AND C ARE CORRECT.

Ans 15:

Class : Class 5
ya the question is wrong as option A ,B and C are correct whether option D is incorrect so the question should be which is the incorrect one instead of which is the correct one. Pls fix admin . The question is wwwrrrooonnnggg

Ans 16:

A,b and c are correct and D is incorrect

Ans 17:

The question is wrong.Statements A,B and C are correct but statement D is wrong.

Ans 18:

Question is wrong

Ans 19:

hghgghg

Ans 20:

WWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 21:

question is wrong.OPtion A,B,C are correct

Ans 22:

All A,B and C are correct because 90 is the smallest number, 9000 is larger than 900 and 90000 is the largest number.

Ans 23:

Ans 24:

The question is correct. C is the answer!

Ans 25:

whatttttta b c are correct

Ans 26:

Ans 27:

This question is wwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrroooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggA,B and C options are correct

Ans 28:

the question is wrong itself it should be incorrect instead of correct

Ans 29:

Class : Class 9
The question is wrong as options a,b and c are correct.

Ans 30:

QUESTION IS WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ans 31:

WWWWWRRRRRRRROOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 32:

Actually, yea the qn IS INCORRRECT!! (I thought it was correct by the way) Pls don't call me an idiot or laugh at me!!!

Ans 33:

Ans 34:

All the options [ A,B and C ] are correct.

Ans 35:

Ans 36:

WRONG QUESTION

Ans 37:

a,b and c are correct and d is incorrect

Ans 38:

The question is wrong itself.Option A,B and C are correct when option D is wrong .Instead of CORRECT they should have written INCORRECT.

Ans 39:

IT is c because the number at tth place is the largest and b and c are not correct because the other numbers at o t the tth can change.thank you

Ans 40:

Ans B and C are correct. Even if digit 8 is repeated, which is the highest possible number of combinations.

Ans 41:

THE QUESTION IS WRONG IT SHOULD BE INCORRECT INSTEAD OF CORRECT

Ans 42:

a b c are correct

Ans 43:

incorrect questionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn please fixxxxx

Ans 44:

Exactly, the question is wrong cause S is the smallest, P is larger than R and Q is the largest

Ans 45:

IT is so wrong because it should have said "incorrect" insted of "correct".

Ans 46:

A ,B ,C are correct .the question is wwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrroooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Ans 47:

a) not necsaarily smallestb) not neccesarily c) Q has to be largest bcos it has 9 at highest place and others can only have one 9D) not necesarily so c is correst

Ans 48:

Ans 49:

question is wrong a,b,c are correct.THE QUESTION SHOULDBE WHICH ONE IS INCORRECT.I DONT AGREE WITH THAT VIABHAV PERSONFROM INDIAN BLABLA SCHOLL .(no offense)

Ans 50:

A,B,C is correct D is wrong , but it is not allowing to tick more than one.

Ans 51:

Option A is most suitable for this question in my sight

Ans 52:

question is wrong......

Ans 53:

A;B and C are correct and D is incorrect. It should be incorrect instead of correct

Ans 54:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Ans 55:

Class : Class 3
I also think that the question itself is wrong.

Ans 56:

Class : Class 2
yaa

Ans 57:

Ans 58:

ccccccccccccccooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmpppppppplllllllllllllleeeeeeeeettttttttteeeeeeeeeeeelllllyyyyy wwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 59:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 60:

IT IS written 9 is appearing only once So answer is D

Ans 61:

Ans 62:

All Options ( A,B,and C ) are correct

Ans 63:

Hi can anyone explain me this i did not under stand this

Ans 64:

Option A,B and C are correct but D is wrong.

Ans 65:

the whole question is wrong

Ans 66:

question is wrong abc are correct

Post Your Answer