User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Study the given figure carefully. It will be the toughest to lift the rock when the force is applied on X, while it will be easiest to do the same when the force is applied on Y. Now, select the correct option regarding X and Y.

X    Y
A b    c
B d    a
C c    b
D a    d

Ans 1:

Class : Class 7

Ans 2:

Class : Class 8
The solution is correct . The correct answer is D

Ans 3:

THE ANSWER IS THE OPTION D

Ans 4:

Class : Class 6
It should be d not b

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4
I DONT KNOW

Ans 6:

Class : Class 2
It is D. Imagine it this way. There is a heavy rock on the seesaw and we sit closer to the middle. It will be hard for us to go down and rock up. But if we sit at the edge of the seesaw, we will go down and the seesaw will go up.

Ans 7:

the answeer has been changed to D so please stop fighting especially Monica Sharma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ans 8:

The correct answer is D

Ans 9:

Class : Class 9
option D

Ans 10:

Ans 11:

What is this?Well,the synponis does not say anything like this.How do you know?And Harry (Potter), I think you should really provide explanations when you say something like this.I think you don't provide explanations ever.

Ans 12:

Not all things will be written in the synopsis you have to read something from the book also.D option is correct.

Ans 13:

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IS IT D

Ans 14:

[url=http://ashematme.ru]ashematme.ru[/url]

Ans 15:

Class : Class 6
you cant lift a car by your hands but you can when you are far so you cant lift the stone when you are near but you can lift it when you are far

Ans 16:

Class : Class 5
I agree option D

Ans 17:

See this Refer to the solution

Post Your Answer