User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 5

Which of the following statements is correct?

A The mantle or the upper layer of the Earth is made of volcanoes.
B The liquid that comes out of a volcano is called magma.
C Based on the nature of eruption, volcanoes can be active, dormant or extinct.
D The magnitude of tsunami is measured on Richter Scale developed by Charles Richter in 1985.

The liquid inside the volcano is called lava . When it comes out it is called magma.

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
I feel the (B) should be the correct answer, so please explain why (C) is the correct one.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 4

Ans 3:

Class : Class 6
nope you are telling the opposite

Ans 4:

Class : Class 9
ans should be b

Ans 5:

Class : Class 7

Ans 6:

Class : Class 5
From Athiya Mahapatra: option)c As the Upper layer of Earth is called Crust. The liquid which flows outside a volcano is called lava and Richter Scale is used to measure intensity of earthquakes.

Ans 7:

Sorry, I had was to mark this one only, but instead of (C), I clicked on (B)!

Ans 8:

nope you are telling the opposite

Ans 9:

Volcano is an opening on the surface of Earth’s crust. There are three types of volcanoes: (i) Active volcanoes are those which are currently erupting or have erupted in the last 10,000 years. (ii) The dormant volcanoes are in a state of sleep. This means that they had erupted in the past but can erupt again, however, at the moment they are asleep. (iii) Extinct volcanoes are those that have been inactive for thousands of years and are not expected to erupt again. The liquid that comes out of a volcano is called lava. Richter scale measures magnitude of earthquakes and was developed by Charles Richter in 1935.

Ans 10:

When it's inside a volcano, it's called magma. When it's out, it's called lava.

Ans 11:

ok

Ans 12:

Class : Class 1
The correct Ans is B and I did B but SOF is telling me I did C. Impossible and I am telling the truth I swear.

Ans 13:

Class : Class 9
the answer is b

Ans 14:

The answer is (C), but (B) can also be the answer.

Ans 15:

Totally agree with you Mannat

Post Your Answer