User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Refer to the given conversation among three friends.

All of our teeth have same basic structure of root, neck and crown and are made of a tough material called dentine.

If small intestine is removed from the body, digestion of food will take place but absorption of water from food will not occur.

The teeth at the back of jaw are premolars and molars. They both are found in milk teeth set as well as permanent teeth set.
Which of these friends made an INCORRECT statement?

A Anand only
B Rajesh only
C Rajesh and Meetu only
D Anand and Meetu only

Ans 1:

Class : Class 5
the correct answer is c

Ans 2:

Class : Class 6
the answer is not A nor B,C or D

Ans 3:

Class : Class 9
all are wrong

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ans 5:

I think the question is wronghow can digestion occur if there is no small intestine? so ans is D

Ans 6:

Rajesh and Anand are wrong I emphasis more about Anand because the tough material in the teeth is it's enamel not the dentine.

Ans 7:

Class : Class 4
ans is B

Ans 8:

i do not understand it

Ans 9:

Look here there is some problem. The correct answer is not there. Amrit is right. but all are not wrong. Anand and Rajesh are wrong. So, the correct answer will be E (which is not there actually. I made it myself because the correct answer was not there.) Rajesh and Anand.

Ans 10:

Everyone's statements look wrong but the option is not there . Correct answer- {E} all are wrong

Ans 11:

Ans 12:

C is the correct answer because the solution is like that. So i think it is the correct one !

Ans 13:

I agree with the solution given. Anand is right as a tooth also includes dentine as well as enamel. If it would have been,'The covering of a tooth is dentine.',it was wrong. Bhavya Jain check the solution.

Ans 14:

Ans 15:

Class : Class 8
why c

Ans 16: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1
The correct answer is C.

Ans 17:

Class : Class 8
c easy

Ans 18:

Digestion of food takes place in small intestine whereas absorption of water from remaining undigested food takes place in large intestine. Premolars and few molars are not present in milk teeth set.

Ans 19:

the correct answer is c because premolars and molars are a set of permanent teeth only.

Ans 20:

All are wrong

Ans 21:

Answer: option C

Ans 22:

All the teeth have root,crown,neck but their SHAPE is different so Anand is correct.

Ans 23:

Ans 24:

Ans 25:

teeth are made of tough material called enamel .

Ans 26:

nknnnk

Ans 27:

Post Your Answer