User Forum

Subject :NSO    Class : Class 4

Two life cycles are represented here.

Now, select the correct option regarding them.

X Y
A Cockroach Butterfly
B Housefly Silkworm
C Frog Cockroach
D Butterfly Frog

I think the correct answer is C because as the answer D as given has Y option as frog but the frog have 4 stage life cycle

Ans 1:

Class : Class 8
THE ANSWER SHOULD BE C NOT D BECAUSE FROG HAS 2 STAGES ,AND COCKROACH HAS 1 STAGE IN BETWEEN EGGS AND ADULTS.

Ans 2:

Class : Class 3
FROG HAS FOUR STAGES IN LIFE: EGGS,EARLY TADPOLE, LATE TADPOLE,ADULT

Ans 3:

the correct answer is C.

Ans 4:

Class : Class 7
It should be c

Ans 5:

Class : Class 4

Ans 6:

Class : Class 6
It should be C as a frog has four stages that is an egg, a tadpole, a tadpole with legs and a frog; while a cockroach has three stages that is egg, nymph and cockroach.

Ans 7:

man that is not fair

Ans 8:

what the *****

Ans 9:

Well, the correct answer is showing D. I mean is D is the correct answer? No, it is not. If u see here the answer will be C. How? This is the life cycle of a frog - First it other frogs lay eggs. Then it grows to a tadpole. Then to a froglet. And then lastly it grows into an adult frog. So, it has 4 stages. And then for cockroach, it has 3 stages which are - Eggs into a Nymph and then into an adult cockroach. So, that is why the correct answer will be C and not D.

Ans 10:

The ans cannot be D frog has 4 stages ie Egg , Tadpole, (tadpole with legs ) Young adult, Adult

Ans 11:

Class : Class 5
It should be c because frog has 2 stages between egg and adult while cockroach has 1 stage between the egg and adult

Ans 12:

the answer should be C as a frog has 4 stages in its life cycle,spawns,tadpole,tadpole with legs and a adult frog

Ans 13:

In X both frog and butterfly is there.Frog: Spawn , Tadpole ,Tadpole with legs and adult frogButterfly : Eggs ,Larvae, Pupae ,Butterfly So There is CONFUSION And answer is C asCockroach :Egg ,Nymph ,Cockroach SOF erase this confusion somehow Ashmi Narkar

Ans 14: (Master Answer)

Class : Class 1

Ans 15:

it should be C not D

Ans 16:

Frog has 4 stages of life cycle Egg- Early Tadpole - Young Adult ( Tadpole with legs ) - Adult Frog and Cockroach has three stages of life cycle Egg - Nymph - Adult Cockroach . Hence, option - C is correct.

Ans 17:

The arrows are wrong

Ans 18:

Divesh answer ISN'T D

Ans 19:

The answer is C as Frog has 4 stages in its lifecycle - Egg, Tadpole, Tadpole with Legs and Adult.

Ans 20:

ANSWER SHOLD BE C

Ans 21:

confusing

Ans 22:

ANSWER SHOULD BE C

Ans 23:

C is the correct anwer

Ans 24:

Frog has 4 stages including egg

Ans 25:

Answer C is right.Frog has 4 stages - Egg, tadpole, froglet and adult frogCockroach has 3 stages - Egg, nymph and adultAs per your answer, frog option is wrong for 3 stages

Ans 26:

Class : Class 1
Everyone is right the answer should be C

Ans 27:

divesh please eक्ष्plain me

Ans 28:

I agree with all those who gave CI am as sympathetic as I can be and as for all those who said D I am very very angryAnd as for all those who said DThey are completely WRONG and SILLYSOF and Dinesh Kr.Pandey seeThe effect of your wrong answer DIs now creating a confusionAnd please give us all the correct explanation

Ans 29:

If this kind of mistakes you guys are doing in the course materials and practice tests then it is not good. I will not rely on your training materials. I emailed you guys the mistakes done in Prep Guide also. I am disappointing with the material.

Ans 30:

No, answer is D

Ans 31:

Class : Class 9
lipi from shalom hills international school , gurugramclass:ANSWER SHOULD BE C AS FROG LIFE CLYCLE HAS 4 STAGES-EGGS , TADPOLE , TADPOLE WITH LEGS , ADULT

Post Your Answer